• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Re: All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

good thing there is fuses and ground circuit breakers!!
Drink beer instead of coffe it's safer :D
//Mats

:hmmm .... :drinks

Christian might be right,no fun drinking warm beer!

Guess you're not German. They did not seem to mind room temperature. I prefer chilled . :pilot

Playing taxi. Doing shopping, Hopefully some modeling. Have to strip a shield and try repainting. Catch up on sleep.

:laugh: We have electroplumbers around here,Christian..... :laugh:

No,it was just me being stupid.Filling the coffeemachine with water in a hurry,while there is an open electric point just behind the coffeemachine....and then there was darkness! :bang head

Was it decaf? Shoulda tried the high test stuff ;)

Taking care of wife with bad back and pup who just got spayed, chipped, her soft palette trimmed and nostrils enlarged. Pack some presents. Put up outdoor lights. Buy Christmas tree. Better get goin'!

Oh, and take pics for new PH Designs review, too!

Taking care of wife with bad back and pup who just got spayed, chipped, her soft palette trimmed and nostrils enlarged. Pack some presents. Put up outdoor lights. Buy Christmas tree. Better get goin'!

Oh, and take pics for new PH Designs review, too!

Wow Chuck so its not just your models that get the whole workout? :blush:

No doubt, Chuck just wore me out just reading all that.

Oh Chuk, you make me tired just reading that.

I'm back to work today attempting to catch up on a few criminal cases. You can tell just how hard I'm working................

G

Watching the Army-Navy game and getting my model tools in order. The box is my dad's old sign making kit. It's probably from the mid-sixties. It was covered with vinyl, but it was very torn and ratty. I need to get some drawer liner for the trays. It originally came with small aluminum cans that went in the bottom to hold your paints. I found the some small boxes at Office Depot that fit perfect. I took some pvc pipe and cut it to an 1.5 in length and glued them in. That's where I store my bottles of glue.

kit_1.jpg

Kit_2.jpg

kit_3.jpg

That's a nice tool kit Kenny, I'm looking for inspiration for a tool box or organizer myself.

MysteryGlue.jpg

Kenny, what is this bottle with what looks like a Gator label?

Regards,

That's a nice tool kit Kenny, I'm looking for inspiration for a tool box or organizer myself.

Bob I have a set of drawings from an old wood working magazine on building a tool box similar to that^ If ya like I'll shoot them to you or post them here- the authors give reprinting permission on the drawings so there is no danger of copyright infringement.

That is an old tackle box- Home Depot is the only place I have seen with one of these in stock-besides the plastic ones from the big box fishing store! though that old style mechanics box runs near 80 bucks!

On topic- today i buried my 8 year old coffee maker- it very rudely quit working yesterday morning so today I found myself stalking Target waiting for the door to open to replace it- can you believe they still sold the same model? The new one is happily gurgling away right now....mmmmm.

I"m not a wood working type guy Chip but if it's copyright free feel free to post it. I think you got your money's worth out of the coffee maker.

I'm not a wood worker either, but the set was to nice not to save- I have a corrected version that I made before i left the beach - and then later modified my table, so I never pursued building the box- I'll set it up here somewhere.

Cool. I am a woodworker and I need a box for my modeling toolkit that I take to Hobby Days. Please let us know when it is posted here. Thanks!

It's done Duke!

https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/modelers-lounge/91855-wood-tool-box-plans#91855

Hope your light did not go out at the same time your trusty coffee pot expired :java :java

Cheers, Christian B)

Missing NASCAR!!! February ain't getting here fast enough!!! :(

Back