• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Re: All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

You have my sincerest sympathies James. I remember having to do that sort of thing quite a bit and it makes me extremely happy to be out of retail so I dont have to do it anymore.

Alright, whoever invented the closing shift followed the next day by the opening shift was nasty. I am so tired. At least I only have 8 hours of work to look forward today :pinch:
James

And I thought that only happened to me.... :idonno

Alright, whoever invented the closing shift followed the next day by the opening shift was nasty. I am so tired. At least I only have 8 hours of work to look forward today :pinch:
James

It's a good tire thought right?

I'M HOME!! I'm going to shoot the next manager who tells me "it's not in your scope of work" when the users on site ask us to look at something they have been complaining about for a long time...AND WE FIX IT! What the hell do they expect, for us to say no, we're not going to fix it because the help desk ticket was not issued to us? Bunch of nerve rackin'.....

But I'm home, catching up on the forums now. :mpup

Well getting ready for another day. Its going to be tough walking out the door today. -18 C and a fog rolling in. Yippee.
James

Messing with my StuG IV, reading the forum, biting my tongue.

At work 02:46 am... more one long night wake up.
with cold, termic sensation 7ºC. :S
p.s: we haven't heating in Brazil, soo it's F@#$%$% cold to a spring season!!! :pinch: :pinch: :pinch:

At work 02:46 am... more one long night wake up.
with cold, termic sensation 7ºC. :S
p.s: we haven't heating in Brazil, soo it's F@#$%$% cold to a spring season!!! :pinch: :pinch: :pinch:

Hey,Art.....ok,it's chilly,but do you want to swap with James K? :D

Hi Ron,
I have lived in both cold and very hot places. I would much rather be cold in a cold weather place than in a tropical climate.
In a tropical climate, you don't have the heathers, or the warm clothes to keep you from being too cold. Besides, your body is not adjusted to the weather. :java

I understand Art ! Hope it warms up soon.

Cheers, Christian B)

when you see the penguins at Ipanema beach, then it's time to put on some extra clothes and start the campfire!
Art, i heard you had penguins there sometimes is that true?
//Mats

Christian,

I think your right! :)
Just dislike the snow and ice when you have to hit the road,to go to work or have to go other places.
Clearing the snow from your own house and clearing snow from the bosses company area isn't a funny thing to do.
It took about 1 hour the day last year,to clear the company's area from snow.And if you have to do that all of the time it's just crapiola.Having a no good heater at the building you have to work in isn't good also!
Sometimes it was warmer outside in the snow then in the building. :blink

Having sad that,extreme warm weather I don't like also.....

Yep,I am hard to please,I know.... :blush:

Greetings,Ron.

We are alike in that, Ron! I hate hot weather unless there's an ocean and beach involved and I can dress for cold, but never want to see a snow shovel again! :D

Just went to the store, yesterday it was raining and almost 75F, today it's sunny and 49F. Bloody weather!

What am I doing today?

Wishing I was younger (y)

Oh Well maybe the next time around.
Tony lee

Well, had my job interview this afternoon, and I have to say that I think it went quite well, and I think its promising that I'll get the job. Now I have to sit and wait to see whether I get offered it or not. I suspect it could be as early as tomorrow, and as late as 2 weeks, before I get the call. Unfortunately w/ next week being Thanksgiving, I dont plan on hearing anything until the week after next.

fingers crossed for you Adam!
I enjoy a day off (3 days a week to be precise) so now it's benchtime!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uxRP-dV17o&feature=BFa&list=FLfVLC7cwRCp26u4EXKvOG6Q&lf=plpp_video

//Mats

Back