• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Re: All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

Hi,Fernao!

Yes I love the good old model shops,it beats ordering online!Never ordered modelkits online.
If you ask the shop owner, it's no problem to look inside a box,and have a good look at it.
So you can check out the quality first hand. :)

greetings,Ron.

Unfortunately I don't have that choice here where I live, Ron: the nearest hobby shop is 650 km away... :(

Cheers and better luck next time! B)
Fernao

I was in Brugge a few years back and did not even see it ! Om misery ! I guess when I go back, I'll try to find it. Ahh, the smell of plastic , paint and glue . Gee that sounds a lot like my house . . . :D

It sure would be nice to have a descent hobby shop near by :drinks

Cheers, Christian B)

Well , we are spending the evening setting up the Masonic Lodge for tomorrow's fund raiser.

We'll be there all day tomorrow selling spaghetti dinners and serving home made ice cream.

We are also having a large raffle.

Cheers, Christian B)

I'm taking a Mental Health Day (day off)today...has been working pretty well till the mask lifted the paint off the Honey! :bang head

:vmad :vmad :vmad So much for a sanity day ! :fencing

Hope your luck turns soon Bob . Cheers, Christian B)

:zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen :zen
Hope you can fix it (battledamage?) hate when that happens :vmad
//Mats

Just filled a crt with glycol and found that it has a bad leak. Time to clean up and then go home. Annoying :(
James

Been trying to milk the last couple weeks of summer vacation as much as I can...although I am looking forward to paychecks again.

Going to have to kill some pretty large hornet nests under the eaves tonight as they are starting to swarm and grow too big for my taste...hate that! They've been worse than ever this summer...

:pinch:

Damned insects anyway! Smoke'm out!

Earl_Hines.jpg

(y)

Heck of a storm just hit. Maybe less than 5 minutes and the roads are all flooded. And a ton of hail. Will post some pics in a while. Thundering real good too, but so much rain cant see the lightning. Yee haw
James

No, but lots of hail. Cool storm, just too short. Oh well sun is out and humidity is climbing again.
James

No damage I hope.

I wonder if the Army surplus store carries flame throwers. That might take of the Hornets. :laugh:

Cheers, Christian B)

Been trying to milk the last couple weeks of summer vacation as much as I can...although I am looking forward to paychecks again.

Going to have to kill some pretty large hornet nests under the eaves tonight as they are starting to swarm and grow too big for my taste...hate that! They've been worse than ever this summer...

Make a couple of these and put close to the nests, fill them with some sweet liquid and wait, soon you have the hornets trapped in there.
geting_falla.jpg

Did it once and the bottle was almost full and the nest empty :D
Good luck
Mats

@ Mike: You DID NOT just use the "S" word? :vmad

Cool storm... I am waiting for the first really good thunder/lightning storm.... drives the dogs crazy, but I love'em!

May I suggest, Over the counter weapon of wasp destruction I suggest attack with the sun at your back, at range and overkill. Anything short may result in counter attack...ask me how I know. :D

Back