• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Re: All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

I'm praying for you and Joy as well Adam. May she come through with flying colors and recover quickly.

Wishing for a fast and safe recovery for your wife, Adam! :v The job will have to wait.

Take care, both of you! :)
Fernao

Thanks guys. Found out this afternoon she has an appointment tomorrow at 1:20pm to see a surgeon, hopefully they can get her in quickly. Hoping tomorrow or Friday.

Chuk, unfortunately she's still a temp, so they can terminate her at any time for almost any reason w/o notice. She did say though that the operations manager did seem concerned about her, so hopefully thats a good sign, but I really dont want to push it any more than we absolutely have to.

I woke up yesterday to this:

BLAMMO004.jpg

BLAMMO003.jpg

BLAMMO007.jpg

That was an around 300 year old oak tree in my front yard. I've spent the last 2 days dealing with it and the tree crew (great guys by the way). The good news is that I now have more firewood than I know what to do with:

Tree003.jpg

Thats only a fraction of it.

To give an idea of how big it was, here she is about 2 months ago. Its the one to the left of the house.(not the magnolia, smarty pantses)

Flag002.jpg

Yikes!! Did you some bad weather go through, and knock it over, or did it just give out of the blue? Glad to see it fell away from the house

Good luck Adam and Joy.

Jeff, I hate to see an old tree like that go. But looking at that truck it looks like it was bound to happen, looks pretty bad in there. And it had a pretty nasty lean to it 2 months ago.

Least you can stock up on firewood. (y)

Glad you like it,guys. :)

.....nobody noticed something strange in the last picture? :D

You mean other than the nose dived airplane...no.

So what's up with that?

Really great pictures Ron :coolio :drinks

Aah yeah,the nose dived airplane.
Think it's supposed to be funny modern art.Seems a bit out off place in a historical place like Brugge.

My Anja made some collages about Brugge,...might as well share it.

brugge_comp1.jpg

brugge_comp2.jpg

brugge_comp3.jpg

Greetings,Ron.

Spent about 6 hrs at the hospital today, my wife had her surgery to fix the hernia that she had. Thankfully it went very well, and hopefully she wont be down for very long.

Hi Adam,

Glad to hear the surgery went well (y) I hope she will feel better soon!!

Erik

Hey Adam glad everything went well Please tell your wife she has all our well wishes and we hope for a speedy recovery.

Adam said:
"... my wife had her surgery to fix the hernia that she had. Thankfully it went very well, and hopefully she wont be down for very long."
Now that's great news, Adam! :dude Guess all our get well wishes worked, eh?!? Well, of course, the doctors had a tiny part on that too... :laugh:

Cheers and take care! B)
Fernao

Good to hear Adam. Just be sure not to rush the recovery. These things take a good while to be back at strength.

Cheers, Christian B)

Good for you guys!

I spent a lot time today painting a major video game character's underwear- or something like that. B)

Hi Adam ,

Glad to hear that Joy came thru in good shape from the surgery . :yipee

Here's a get well wish and hoping for a quick recovery for her !!!

best regards
JOEY

Spent about 6 hrs at the hospital today, my wife had her surgery to fix the hernia that she had. Thankfully it went very well, and hopefully she wont be down for very long.

Good to hear,Adam!
here's to a good recovery. :drinks

Greetings,Ron.

Way to go Adam. It's great to see prayers answered. Take care of her and help her recover well.

I moved things around and put some stuff away in the hobby room. Now I can even see my bench!!!!!! I'm going to take a deep breath and blow the dust off. Then restart some long put up projects :yipee

I have 14 Sherman projects started, some need tracks a weathering and I can call it good. Thanks to Mr T with the Sherman campaign suggestion, I think I will start and try to knock a couple out now that the "Sherman Plague" running wild! :eek:hyeah

Catch you later

Back