• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Re: All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

Hey Dave, if you like what you do, and they like what you do, and the money is good, then modeling will just have to wait a little. Means you can pad the stash a little more :evil: :D
James

I love my work and especialy this kind of work that is 100% creative - BUT A FEW HOURS TO MODEL A WEEK WILL ALSO BE NICE!

I am back from my short vacation and got some pics for you.
Too tired to post them now,will try tomorrow. :)

[Thanks for that cool looking camo ribbon,Bob!]

Greetings,Ron.

Well earned Ribbon Ron, Welcome back and we're looking forward to the pics! :mpup

Did some fishing. 21 Pike and 2 Walleye, all too small to keep, so released back to get bigger. One I caught is wearing a gillie suit.

DSC00832.JPG

DSC00830.JPG

DSC00827.JPG

DSC00820.JPG

DSC00817.JPG

James

Well ! As long as I lived up North I never had the pleasure to try either of those.

If I had I might have developed a taste for fresh water fish besides river cats . :hmmm

Cheers, Christian B)

I see lunch!

My dad used to take me fishing in northern Ontario, up around Long Lac. His attempt at bonding :hmmm

I have been without Internet since last Wednesday, ugh :sick:

And lastly, I have had to sacrifice my laptop to Carol for the greater good. Her 6 year old computer had a power supply problem and it was $300 to fix it and install a new HD or give up my MacBook Pro. If the up my VA disability I'll get a new one!

Meanwhile, I got a couple of surprises in the mail... Pictures at 11!

One of my favorite dishes. Fresh potatoes, melted butter and pike cooked in aluminium foil. And some fried chanterelles.
Sometimes life really is worth living...

Looks like a fun time James, let'm go so they can fit the frying pan. (y)

Left Williamsburg at 9 this morning to head back home...after a crazy out of the way detour to Carlo's Bakery in Hoboken, NJ (my wife and daughter are crazy Cake Boss fans), we arrived in Saratoga Springs at 9:30...just finished unpacking and now collapsed on the bed...

Did some fishing. 21 Pike and 2 Walleye, all too small to keep, so released back to get bigger. One I caught is wearing a gillie suit.

DSC00832.JPG

DSC00830.JPG

DSC00827.JPG

DSC00820.JPG

DSC00817.JPG

James

Nice catch....beardless James! (y) ;)

Greetings,Ron.

:rotf , nope not me. Thats my oldest boy. He's the one who wanted to get me fishing again. Been almost 20 years since I last fished. But we've been out 3 times now and bought a small boat. This was her second voyage. Was great fun.
James

Did the tackle box return? Looks like you had fun!! (y)

No it didnt. Hope the guy who took it meets karma. Had to buy all new kit last week. But the joy of being out on the lake and the bonus of catching so many pike was worth it. Would love to catch a keeper. On that lake its 64cm (25") and my largest was 59cm (23.2"). Unfortunately you cant keep any walleyes.
James

you need to come down here to Okla. we keep all walleyes. Nice going James.

Is there enough water in OK ? Last time I was through there the Wichita River was dry as a bone...

One day will travel some more. And depends on the lake if you can keep or not. Might get a Sask licence and go over to some lakes there and fish.
James

Back