• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Re: All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

Just came back from a trip to BBUGGE[BRUGES] in Belgium.
The old city centre is on the world heritage list from UNESCO.

Got some pics for you;

brugge1.jpg

brugge2.jpg

brugge3.jpg

brugge4.jpg

brugge5.jpg

brugge6.jpg

brugge7.jpg

Wouldn't it be cool to do a whole street in modelform like that? :)

Greetings,Ron.

Awesome stuff Ron. Man would I ever love to go back to Europe. Wish I could afford to move there and just spent the rest of my days traveling and exploring. Really love the pictures you post. Thanks Man (y) (y) (y) (y)
James

Hi Ron,

So this is what you do when other people work?? (y) Good for you, the pics make me want to have a "Pintje"

Groeten Erik

Thanks for the pics Ron. Cool old city . I miss that sort of stuff here . :(

Cheers, Christian B)

Glad you like it,guys. :)

.....nobody noticed something strange in the last picture? :D

sitting at the hospital right now w/ my wife. been here about 3.5 hrs now. Yesterday she was diagnosed w/ a hernia, and then today after lunch she started hurting really bad. She left work early and about half way home decided to come to the ER. I was in training today in Charlotte, but got done in time to come meet her. She's had an x-ray and now we're waiting for the results, Hopefully she doesnt have an obstruction and they will send her home tonight. The last thing either of us wants is for her to have to have surgery.

Glad you like it,guys. :)

.....nobody noticed something strange in the last picture? :D

You mean other than the nose dived airplane...no.

So what's up with that?

Really great pictures Ron :coolio :drinks

sitting at the hospital right now w/ my wife. been here about 3.5 hrs now. Yesterday she was diagnosed w/ a hernia, and then today after lunch she started hurting really bad. She left work early and about half way home decided to come to the ER. I was in training today in Charlotte, but got done in time to come meet her. She's had an x-ray and now we're waiting for the results, Hopefully she doesnt have an obstruction and they will send her home tonight. The last thing either of us wants is for her to have to have surgery.

Send good thoughts and prayers to y'all Adam.

Adam my prayers to your wife get home 100% health!!!

Art

Thanks for the thoughts guys.

After talking w/ the ER doctor this evening, Joy is gonna have to have surgery to correct the hernia that she has. The ER doctor wrote her out of work for the rest of the week, which concerns me b/c she's only been at this job for about 5 or 6 weeks, and she's not have a stellar track record b/c of various issues, plus she was off yesterday to take care of a couple dr's appointments and some errands that we had to get completed

Best of luck to you both, Adam! Hopefully her employers will have a humane reaction to this- wouldn't be illegal to fire someone for missing work due to emergency surgery?

Hi Adam ,

Sorry to hear that Joy has to have surgery . here's hoping all goes well & she will back on the

road to recovery soon . Lorrie & i will keep you both in our thoughts & prayers !!! B)

best regards
JOEY

Back