• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Re: All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

Fantastic News!! (y) (y)

Insurance companies love to lowball... I had some trouble, years ago and, after two years, we finally got them to court. Big fancy Atlanta Lawyer coming into a small S Alabama town... We didn't ask for a jury and the judge hammered the other guys... they appealed and lost on appeal (The appellate giggle and sent the case back to the county).

Glad to hear it is over... Ya gotta watch out for the little old ladies.. God knows, they are not able to watch out for you!

Had to go to the lawyers office this morning.

On Feb 2,2009 my wife was in a car accident where an 85 y/o woman ran a stop light and broadsided our 6 m/o car, doing about 8k in damage.

Todays visit was the mediation for the personal injury claim we filed against her & her insurance. Unfortunately her insurance (State Farm) has been fighting us, and making insulting low ball offers.

Today they finally made an offer that we were willing to accept, and the nice thing is that its finally over, and there will be enough money left after the bills and lawyer are paid, that we can pay off some other bills that I've been working for quite awhile to pay off.

Beers on Adam on Saturday! :drinks

Had to go to the lawyers office this morning.

On Feb 2,2009 my wife was in a car accident where an 85 y/o woman ran a stop light and broadsided our 6 m/o car, doing about 8k in damage.

Todays visit was the mediation for the personal injury claim we filed against her & her insurance. Unfortunately her insurance (State Farm) has been fighting us, and making insulting low ball offers.

Today they finally made an offer that we were willing to accept, and the nice thing is that its finally over, and there will be enough money left after the bills and lawyer are paid, that we can pay off some other bills that I've been working for quite awhile to pay off.

Beers on Adam on Saturday! :drinks

YEAH!!! :drinks
what the adress?

Art, the address is Lexington SC.

Up early today to meet Iron Mike, PhantomII, Adam Baker and dukwhunter to hit the AMPS/SCMA show in Lexington today.

We'll be sportin' our new Modelers' Alliance Bowling shirts, I know pictures will be comin. Major road trip for us, the plan is right now to hit the vendors and let Joey get his entries in. Then we're going to road trip down to Augusta and hit the LHS there then BACK to Lexington.

I should be back about 4-5pm today.

Wish you guys a great roadtrip and i'm looking forward to see the pics!! :)
//Mats

Enjoy the day guys.Lots of pics ya'll hear.
I will do the shopping thing, endure the smoke haze going on and maybe if it doesnt rain too bad go fishing.

I'm heading out to spend the day with my wife who; for some inexplicable reason, said "I do" 21 years ago today.

Congrats! :v

I wish one fo my marriages had lasted that long...

well... maybe not... :stinker

Still, congratulations! :yipee

Tomorrow, 7/15, is our 9th anniversary. I have dated Carol longer than I was married to #1 and spent more quality time with her than I did with #2. :D

I guess 3rd time is the charm! (y)

In celebration of this wonderful event, we are going to Blossom Music Center to hear the Cleveland Orchestra play a night of Gershwin and Berlin... our first date with to hear a cello concerto at Blossom... There will be food, there will be wine, there will be holding of hands... :pp

ps: last night we went to a local winery for music, food and , of course, wine. There are distinct advantages to living in Ohio's Wine Country and next to Lake Erie!

Cool! Lots of July anniversaries...congrats to you all...just celebrated 14 on the 4th...

It's very nice to see alot of long marrigies. :ro:
I'm trying to buy a house and get a better job, for promote the union with my girlfriend Karina,
we made 2 years togheter last month. :mpup

Cheers

Art

Have to work on making a "Welcome back" banner for my nieces choir. They have been to Cincinatti where theyr choir have won 2 of the 3 catagories they entered in the world choir competitions.

I agree Art...being a child of divorce motivates me more than anything to always work at my relationship with my wife...course it helps that she is awesome and probably the only person on this earth who'll put up with me!

Dave...that's great news! Congrats to her!

We are heading to Virginia this morning for a week of family vacation...I'd like to say I'm escaping the oppressive heat but it is the South so I'll be relying on the Water Country USA and the time-share pools to keep me cool I guess. At least my lawn won't grow while I am gone...ought to be nice and brown by the time I get back...halfway there now.

Dang Dave! Good to hear someone in the family has talent! :rotf

Jeeves, all of my children are children of divorce... married too young and for all the wrong reasons... fortunately my son seems to have the same idea as you do. He and his bride work at the relationship and have weatherd some rough times (and given me a fantastic grandson). Good luck with keeping cool in Virginia in July... not possible from what I remember....

Nope...but the kids love Busch Gardens...and really, it's been mid-90's and humid here for almost two weeks so not much difference...shoulda headed to Maine instead ;)

Back