• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Re: All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

:) Beautiful day for hiking at South Mountain state park :soldier :soldier :soldier

Cheers, Christian B)

Thanks for the diabetes ride and the support, I have had type 2 for a few years now and still battling a high BG.
Keep at it
YBIC paul

It is truly my pleasure Gary...I will keep you in mind when I ride brother!!

Are you ready? :gogo :gogo :gogo :gogo

Can you feel the excitement? :geek :geek :geek

I got a job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yipee :yipee :yipee :yipee :yipee

As a benefits coordinator for the county...

Yeaaah the modeling industry is safe once again :yipee Congratulations Barney !

Way to go Barney (y)

I got stuck with yard work all day, Pay scale is very low though. :(

Tony lee

Work is good, isn't it? Even if the pay isn't the best, it beats getting paid nothing at home.

Regards,

After a rather long stretch of being unemployed, it looks like I will land a job!
I was starting to give up, and have been quite depressed for a while. Hopefully things are turning to the better!

Rooting for you Magnus. Being unemployed is fine for about two weeks. Then you slowly go insane with boredom. Update on my job search. The list of referred candidates has been sent on to the hiring manager, there were 8 candidates including me fighting for 3 positions. Hopefully it will help that I have worked there before and they have seen my work before.

Congrats Barny on the new job! :yipee (y) (y) (y)

Praying for you and nerdling to get your jobs as well guys! Hang in there, you can do it.

I'm home fighting a flu I caught at Hobby Day. I was still able to get some progress done on several models but production was way down because of the flu. Hopefully I can shake this quickly as I have four jobs waiting for me....

Get some rest! Let the glue dry.

:v

Im a happy camper. Over the last several months I've been working on a commission job to create 4 3D models of naval turrets used in the Soviet navy. The models will be 3D printed, and then used as masters for resin casting. I finally finished the last model on Monday evening, and now I'm just waiting to hear from the guy I did them for, so that I can send him the files, and I can get paid. I started on these in late November, and its taken this long to get them done. Total, between the 4 models, its probably taken about 30-40 hrs but I drug my feet for several weeks getting the last 2 models finished, but once I got back on it, I got them done pretty quickly.

Here's what I worked on. The models are just the turrets, the plan is to use aftermarket brass barrels for the guns.

AK-100: 100mm gun
Actual
au_ak-100%20001.jpg

My Model
IsoRF04-24-2012.jpg

AK-130: 130mm gun
Actual
eqp12.jpg

My Model
AK-130IsoRF.jpg

AK-176: 76.2mm gun
Actual
640px-Hiddensee_AK-176_gun.jpg

My Model
AK-176_01-16-12-01.jpg

AK-725: 72.5mm gun
Actual
au_ak-725%20001.jpg

My Model
AK-725Iso.jpg

Very very happy camper. The models I did were just accepted by the guy who hired me to do them. Should get paid next week.

Back