• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Re: All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

I'm rooting for you Barney. Being unemployed is fine for about two weeks. Then you slowly begin to go insane with boredom. I for one could use another summer of getting paid to hike through the forest lol. Last time I walked a grand total of 700 miles in three months. Not including walking to sites that were already found that just had to be monitored. Was so nice to always get to see something new everyday. And when you found a projectile point and realized that the last person to hold it was alive during the ice age was kind of wild.

I with ya there! A couple of weeks is dandy... after 11 months I have to climb a ladder to see sunshine!

Hang in there Barney, i know the feeling, was home for 3.5 month and i still haven't got a cent!
And you have so much time but get nothing done, for me it was a in a way a good time for being home with the loss of our son and all that brings with it.
Now i have a job and i like it, all the people speak netherlands there so i must really try now to learn this language! hahaha
//Mats

Taking my laptop in to get it fixed. :angry: Don't ask! :blush:

Terry :(

I love laptops and hate them at the same time. Nice for the portability but not so nice to fix anything with them.

Not really funny but HAHAHAHA ! You actually found someone to fix it closer than China ?

Good luck, Christian B)

Somebody move the Thank You button so those of us who are blind don't keep hitting it!

My current laptop is 2 years old... I am amazed that it isn't in the junk pile... These new ultra light models worry me... they are really delicate. Maybe, after I am re-employed I will treat myself with a new one...

Meanwhile.... back at the ranch...

The fix is in! $150! Have it back on Monday. (y)

B)

Yea Barney you are correct. I crushed Lindas under my lift chair last week and she is still pissed. Oh it is my fault and she is the one who left it down there in the first place. I did save the Drive though.

Hope everyone is having a big time out in KC, we're busy here drumming up work to volunteer Mike and Terry to when they get back online. (y)

Not the least which is the Man in the Street reports from the show!

Back