• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Re: All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

We call it Frogmore Stew.

Shrimp, Corn, Kielbasa, new potatoes and onion all boiled up together.

frogmore.jpg

Had a bunch of family at my Sister's house, good time had by all. belly full! (y)

I have spent the last two day working a fundraiser for the kids school. WHEW!!!!

B)

man, if I can instigate this at least let me dive in it. I love that stuffffff ! :drinks

frogmore.jpg

Had a bunch of family at my Sister's house, good time had by all. belly full! (y)

Be right over! :yipee

Missed the tasting end of the lesson- but had a great dinner. ;D

Where'd you find the corn this time of year, Pupster? (y)

for the benefit of Mrs. Phantom...

frogmore.jpg

YUMMY!!! Oh man that looks good!!!!

frogmore.jpg

I'm sitting here this afternoon going stir crazy b/c the Daytona 500 is being held up b/c of rain. Was really looking forward to the race, and now it looks like I'll have to find a way to watch or listen to it at work tomorrow.

Gee Bob, maybe you should make that for lunch one day for our road trip down to Augusta, haha

Sharing is good. Adam the Frogmore requires liberal application of adult beverages so road trippin' may not go well. But I think we could schedule our irregular required meeting of the local SOB Modeling (we don't have a charter, we don't have officers and we ain't pickin' up trash off the road no where) Club.

Remember boys and girls , drink responsibly and use your designated driver like I do .........

horse20dog.jpg

frogmore.jpg

We do the same thing down here but with crawfish and pork sausage.

Back