• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Re: All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

They are cats...

It's always like that... :Hiay

but they are so cute!!! :yipee

Sitting at work, trying very hard to not face plant into my keyboard

I'm another that was kept awake by cats. Woke up about 1am to find my wife not in bed yet, she'd fallen asleep on the couch watching TV. She came to bed, and starting about 20 minutes later, one of our cats started scratching on the bedroom door. Ran him off a few times, but he did it on & off for about 2 hours, waking me up each time.

At lunch today, I'll be taking an hour long nap.

Must have been a bad night for cats. Ours acted up a lot last night too.

I feel your pain !

426204_593436586893_73202387_31983984_16164442_n.jpg

Cheers, Christian B)

Wasn't the cats that woke me up last night. I live on the very edge of town and the Coyotes were howling up a storm last night at around 3:30am. Sounded like they were right outside the window. Something sure stirred them up into a frenzy. Sure hope it wasn't someone's cat. We've lost a couple since moving here. We try to keep them in at night now.

Same here. The flood control areas up where I live allow the coyotes a path to roam the neighborhoods. They thrive on rabbits and chipmunks that live in and around the golfcourses and parks.

G

Took a pretty sweet Cub Scout field trip to the New York State Police Aviation Hanger today to check out the helicopters and planes they use...don't know much about which is which...but I did recognize the Hueys...and some of the planes were Cessnas and King Air 200...

I'll post pics later as I sort them out...the kids got to sit in the governor's helicopter...tax dollars at work!

Doing the same thing I have been doing for going on 10 months... looking for a job... running errands and trying not to worry...

Worked on two honey-do projects today. Both grew to more than I expected. First up was to re-level the cabin at the front door. The ground is so saturated with all the rain, I drove 6" of concrete pads into the ground before I could get the cabin to rise. But I did get it done. Next up was the leaky shower. Come to find out, they don't make the valve stems any more. So, I'll have to set aside a day to move the fridge, open up the wall and change out the whole works. Lovely.

The wife is teaching a cooking class here, this afternoon so I'm helping to clean the house this morning. I'll hide in my cave and build a Lofte bomb sight and come out for the tasting end of it all. ;D

She's demonstrating a variety of sauces- ought to be goo-ood!

Is this a Pampered Chef thing? I miss my wife having those parties at the house all the time-- she makes that rum cake recipe every year for my birthday!

Well did the shopping thing and visited the newly opened hobby shop in town. They are starting smallandI hope will become big. They are already looking at getting my fav paints here so soon will be able to go and impulse buy again :yipee :yipee :yipee

Oh and picked up some decal paper and the Revel Wiesel 2 Ozelot and a set of Fallschirmjaeger with mortar. Great day :D

Sounds great james! always good to have a LHS to go to :)
//Mats

Enjpying the first of three days off from the road. Got some more work done on my F troop mecha,plus started another mecha for another
site.

Back