• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Re: All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

Thanks Art, everything worked just as planned, the IT guy who developed the DR must had known what he's doing... :mpup

But I can't get a break. Got treated to lunch by some Veeps and got sick... :sick: :sick: Been nappin all afternoon and evening when I was planning on getting in the garage.

Well take care of yourself mate!
Nice everthing get right at the job... :soldier

Bob, I'm thinking you made a bad turn some time back. :blink Hope things improve soon ! B)

Got home from work a bit early. Was going to do some modeling. Instead we had to go and get our dog put down. Will be hard to get used to this after 14 years of her around.
James

oh James, what bad news...
but know you do your best for her, and she's in a better place.
No doubt we will meet in heaven.

Sorry for that I have pass for that more than I whant...
Peace friend, peace. :v

14 years for any puppy means she was well loved and probably pretty spoiled.. We spoil ours to make up for the ones that can't be spoiled. Sorry for your loss James. :mpup

Got home from work a bit early. Was going to do some modeling. Instead we had to go and get our dog put down. Will be hard to get used to this after 14 years of her around.
James

Sorry to hear that ,James.
I always loved dogs,but I will never get me a dog again.Over the years we had 3 dogs, they all went sick and we also had to put them down,...just can't take it to loose such a great pet-animal.
Some people may think;it's just a dog.....but I know better then that!

Greetings,Ron.

Sorry to hear it James...praying for peace for you and your family.

That's bad news James!
I never had a dog but a couple of cats, and it's a very tough decission to take, but you must remember it is for your friends best.
It's a familymember that pass away and leaves a huge empty space behind...
//Mats

Well, I spent today playing catch-up at work. I spent most of the day yesterday at the hospital with Ian. He caught my wife's stomach bug and sometime during Monday night got sick enough for him to have a seizure. when Renee went to wake him yesterday for school, he was covered in dried blood that he had vomited. He's doing fine now, on his way home with Renee. I figure that the blood came from a ruptured blood vessel when he threw up. My wife was thinking that it was caused by the seizure meds tearing up his throat but he would have had blood in his stool and he doesn't.

We'll bounce the idea off of his neurologist tomorrow when he goes for his scheduled 24 hour EEG video study.

It's never boring having a special needs kid. :)

James

Missed this, sorry to hear about your pup James- God bless.

James, my condolences on the loss of your dog. I remember when my cat died; the pain is still fresh.

Kenny, I'm glad to hear Ian is doing better. Man that must have been scary seeing him like that! I'll keep him in my prayers.

Thanks Bob and Mark. He's doing much better today although we are in Children's Hospital in New Orleans today and tomorrow for a 24 hour video EEG that was scheduled about a month ago. So we're all sitting around, watching TV. I did bring some figures to work on.

It's 04:20 and i sit at the computer....having a cold and can't sleep....... it sucks :(
//Mats

Back