• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Nice stuff going on there guys.

I'm trying to get the mojo flowing, been a tough summer for bench time, either too hot or just not feeling it.

Looked for a quick something to get interest up, so I grabed this little geM: Tammy's Brit Welbike set. Besides the control lines/linkage, rifle strap and brass tube for the barrel, it's OOB with a bit of detail enhancement on the boots and straps.

Looking forward to slapping some paint on it.

(Don't worry Pup, I haven't forgotten Bogie, just haven't touched clay in a long time, need to work up to it).

I also did a rearrange of things as well as dusted off the printer to make some holders for the bottles. I don't think I've ever opened a Microscale product without spilling it.
IMG_5559.JPG

wel1.jpg
wel2.jpg

Ouch Sherman. What do you use for filler? Might need to go buy some stock in that company.

Extra effort will look good in the end though.

LOL! Ian, you don't have enough U-boats. You gotta get some more.

Sherm, looking good! Another reminder of why I'm thrilled to only build armor in 1/72 scale!

Well, this is what's on my workbench that I've been slowly working on between bouts of doldrums:

full

Most of it has been one step forward and two steps back. Details on the next tour of Maddog Manufacturing. Tram leaves soon....

Back