• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Working on a new video...my first in-depth build (OotB) and painting...we'll see how come out 🤞

1595020302378.png

That'll be a pretty cool dio.

My bench? Well, it's a mess. But I guess that means I'm actually messing about with things. :lol:

What's also not in the pic is some of the B-25 bits that are over in the spray area undergoing some primer.

full

That'll be a pretty cool dio.

My bench? Well, it's a mess. But I guess that means I'm actually messing about with things. :lol:

What's also not in the pic is some of the B-25 bits that are over in the spray area undergoing some primer.

full
Oh don't even start this! I got such a mess it's embarrassing.

I'll get a little room back later this week, as the RF-4 & Cobra are tantalizingly close to be complete. Just need put on the landing light & re-install the mini-gun feedbelt that freed itself on the Cobra. The RF-4 is just waiting on a bit of paint on the nose gear door and paint/installation of the ECM pod.

Just in time too, as this weekend is a Blitzbuild slated. I've got a '69 Nissan Skyline 2000GT earmarked for that. It'll be a 24 hour build commencing when I return from the club meeting on Saturday.

Back