• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Great job Mike! Way to go!

Here's a partial preview of what's happening on my workbench:

Details are in the next tour of Maddog Manufacturing. Feel free to stop in.

Thanks Sharkman! I'd be interested in the best way to fix that plane.

Thanks Paul! Preach it man! If I had my Hobby Days back, I would have a bigger bench, but until all this ends, it ain't gonna happen.

A nuclear sub, MiG-15 and an extremely messy desk. I'll maybe look into tidying things up a bit tomorrow before the Memorial Weekend Blitzbuild kicks off at 1600.

Just spent an hour & a half trying to reclaim some workspace. I suspect it’ll last a whole 15 minutes once I get into the next project. :eyeroll:

A4CBAFF8-587C-4400-99ED-40266462A86F.jpeg

Bench 6th June 2020.jpg

There's also three 1:48 aircraft builds happening. Actively working on the M3 and the Panther, the other two are just spectators at the moment.

Have a great weekend, folks. Best from NZ.

Ian.

I did a little poking around on the gear for the RF-4. Also got the exhaust areas on the fuselage painted. In looking at references, I noticed they pretty much always had the inner pylons on.....even if they weren't being utilized. So ended up doing some careful locating and drilling of pin holes, and painting said pylons. The most visual update though is the SSN is now in color. Hopefully some gloss and decals in the next couple days.

Ok, so this one is more of a "What's Off The Bench"... :lol:

Just finished the USS Bluefish. My dad served aboard her when she was launched in the '70s. When I saw the kit for a short hull Sturgeon Class in Seattle a couple years ago, I knew I had to have it. This will eventually get boxed up and shipped to the old man.

Back