• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Re: All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

Well it's warmed up to a balmy -8 here
sSc_hyper.gif
and I'm staring out the shack window prolonging my agony doing what I'd rather
Laie_15.gif
, I'm at work......

About 60 here with clouds and rain. (FINALLY!) Gonna sit in my Hobby Room and work on some transports so I have something to show you guys.

My mom took the kids for the weekend so the wife and I got to go on a couple dinner dates...Fridays was to a local tavern that was originally owned by a man from Kent, England...he still occasionally works there. Enjoyed an amazing English nut brown ale and a burger better than any other Ive had.

Managed to get some firewood in and am now drinking one of those ales while watching the Ravens-Steelers battle...

I love it when we can find an English pub. Not much of a beer man but surely like their meals. :)

Cheers, Christian B)

I went on a road trip to the Flinders Rangers South Aust - here are a few shots - biggg sky

This is my friend trying to get a low shot and I took a photo of him taking a photo - next car 30 mins.
IMG_0596mod.jpg

IMG_0656MOD.jpg

This is one of a number of old sandstone hoses that have been abandoned a 100 or more years ago. They are everywhere in the Peterborough region.
IMG_0660MOD.jpg

Wow! These are gorgeous! That looks like parts of Texas I drove through on my way to California.

There's even some old houses that are built like that here in San Bernardino County off the 10 freeway too.

.....Are you sure you haven't come over here? LOL!

Thanks for the great pics!

Thanks for the pictures,Ian! (y)

The landscape looks amazing!

Greetings,Ron.

Got a day off so relaxing a bit, catching up on chores, and doing a bit of modeling. Getting cooler out and cloudy. Supposed to be snow soon again. Oh well that time of year I guess.
James

Been missing out on the forums lately. Sorry about that. Spending time getting ducks in a row for road trip to Alcoa Tn tomorrow for a fabulous work weekend! All expense paid work weekend which will include moving PCs and servers to a new location and hooking them all up again and cold pizza. (I've threatened to eat out at Ruth's Chris steakhouse if they are not nice to me)

Hopefully it'll go smooth and i'll be twiddling my thumbs Sat afternoon. Maybe have time to catch up on what everyone is doing.

Hope your trip is not too bad bad. Maybe Tim will come see you to share some cold Pizza

Cheers, Christian

Getting ready for work. But I just splurged (I shouldnt have) and bought this .

WY-04-01.jpg

James

I'll mention to Bob and Chris that you want your wife to get this as a Christmas gift then?? :evil: :D

Well just took my wife to work and we have a lovely lite rain and -2C. The roads are slick. Will make the drive tomorrow fun as we're to get snow tonight.

James

Yeah, same here. Got to paint some trim in the kitchen, and then dress out some more sheetrock in the laundry room. Then tomorrow sees me back to the theatre for the load in of our Christmas shows.

Work gets soooo in the way of having fun. doesn't it?

Just rolled in from work...Left at 0800 and in a 2300...this sucks..back at it again tomorrow. so much on the forums I haven't had time to check out. :bang head

Back