• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Re: All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

Shopping then filling 240 bags with candy for Friday's Monster Mash party at my son's school.

Regards,

Take care Ron. Bad knees is no fun. I need a whole new one, but I keep getting told I'm too young. You dont realize how much you enjoy doing something till you can do it anymore. My thoughts and prayers.
James

Man Saul, 240 bags. If you did the one for me, one for the bag your going to need a dentist buddy. Hope the kids enjoy the treats.
James

RON

Heal Fast Brotha' !! It's no fun walking around on crunching knees. Yeah, at least while you heal you can get some time at th Bench ? Speedy Recovery :erik

SHARK - WoW ! That's a lot of Candy ..... Have Fun !!

Krypto - You aughta be able to drop th Painkillers in a day or so. Enough time to get th Dirt outta those Veins !!

Take care Ron. Bad knees is no fun. I need a whole new one, but I keep getting told I'm too young. You dont realize how much you enjoy doing something till you can do it anymore. My thoughts and prayers.
James

Ok,James and Kryptosdaddy let's start our own bad knees club here.... :D
Yeah,it's pretty much frustrating if you can't do the things you are used to do,but hey...suffering that stuff seems to be part of life,right? :( :laugh:

@CR;Also had to go to oral surgery,twice...to get my wisdom-teeth removed,they were pretty much infected,some other teeth had grown against them,and the pain was killing me.
The oral-surgeon,an Asian guy, reminded me of an WW2 Japanese prisoncamp executioner,he was yelling most of the time;Open your mouth more!!!You have to work with me!!!
At one point several teeth broke of,leaving pieces stucked in the jaw,
So executioner-san went with his knees on my belly :blink ,and used a chisel and hamer to get the remaining pieces out.... :evil:
I am telling you;it was no picknick...

Have a speedy recovery! :)

Greetings,Ron.

That little Japanese guy would have me jumping out the window! I think the only thing worse would be a dentist with a heavy German accent (you know, like he ends every sentence as if it were a question?) who wrung his hands and laughed softly as he worked... They took my wisdom teeth in the mid 90's. they had fully formed inside my gums! That was a two part process- during one they also removed a tooth that had broken in an accident- this was a front tooth up top that had been broken off at the gum, I woke up from the gas with a prybar under my nose and my jaw in a vice! the doc stepped back and so did the nurse, then I passed out again... no pain but I clearly remember that and the doc commented on that after it was over.

I'm an absolute wuss at the dentist! All is good now, I took a days worth of the Codone no more of that!

As long as you didn't tell him where the Regiment is Ron I think we'll be ok! :fencing

I think we've all been in that chair before, don't know what hurt more, digging around in there or writing the check!

don't know what hurt more, digging around in there or writing the check!

I had to take a Dental Loan :eek:hmy: to pay for my work since it included a lot of cosmetic work preparing me for the TV commercials.

Regards,

Spanish language for Verizon Communications foreign stakes. Never seen in the US or on the WWW. I didn't even know if they aired it until a man followed me onto an elevator and asked in Spanish if I was the one from TV...

Regards,

Well braved the -10 C to take wife to work. Now that its warmed up to a balmy -4 I'm going out to drop off some resumes at the hardware and paint stores in town.
James

Well braved the -10 C to take wife to work. Now that its warmed up to a balmy -4 I'm going out to drop off some resumes at the hardware and paint stores in town.
James

Sure sounds chilly....Is that CELSIUS or FAHRENHEID scale,James?

I will be working OT,many people with no heat,also waiting for the seasons first snow storm

Turned cool around here. Worked in the yard yesterday and other chores I got volunteered for. Plan today, hibernating in the garage...I got a lawnmower torn apart but that's just cover story, masking the US Insignias on the Mustang. get that painted and I"m putting the major assemble together.

Cool here too, got the yard work done last week, nursing sore legs at the work bench today, may not even watch football!

No Football!??

forgot to add, I need to make time to check the forum out, we had another record setting day yesterday and I haven't check the threads out at all. Hope I'm not missing anything really cool, will try to catch up later today.

Back