• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Re: All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

Well cleaned out the stash a bit. Drilled all the holes in the foot pedals of the 109 and painted some stuff. Dropped a couple of Spits off at a friends and had a chat over lunch. Going to surf a bit then have a nap and figure out what to cook the wife for supper. Oh and did a bit of job searching.
James

Wrestled around with a big student today and something in my thumb popped...guess I should start acting my age ;). Ah well...just got back from band practice and it hasn't affected my snare playing hand at least ;)

I had a problem with decals on my Bf-109 so I decided to repaint it... completely-new cammo. :java done.

All the Best!
Dusan.

If you guys go in November, I'm in!! My vacation for the year starts over on Nov 1st, so I can take a day off work to go and hang out.

Eating a couple of toasted plain bagels with herb and garlic cream cheese, slice of very tasty tomato and bacon. Then going to go and see how my first ever oil wash on an airplane has turned out.
James

Oil paint and thinner. 90% thinner to 10%oil paint.
James

slow dry- so your using artist oils like grey or brown to make your wash? I have read about that, sounds interesting.

The cockpit of my 109. Will post pics in a bit.
James

Now that the bathroom renovation is done.....my lovely wife has me starting on the laundry room and kitchen.

Yesterday was demo day in the laundry, and today is starting the painting of the kitchen walls.

Well...for the small price of $107, I was able to have someone get the chimney brush I left in my chimney while sweeping last week out...some lessons you have to learn with your wallet :angry: :bang head

So now I'm heading out into the woods to get firewood...no football for me until tonight!

FINALLY.....Got my knee surgery today!
It seemed it took for ever to get this thing finally done. :evil:

Had the chance to look what was happening on a monitor,the surgeon removed something from the knees inside.
I hope things will get better now,so I can go on takeing long hikes in the the 'Great Outdoors' without being stopped because the pain is just to big for 'Dutchy'.
Hope 'living on painkillers' will come to an end soon!

At the time being I will have to use crutches for a while....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=notKtAgfwDA

Greetings,Ron.

Yeah you take care of those knees- my left one slips around at times. I need to get it looked at too.

I had a tooth removed today- long story short is I made an appointment last Friday to get it looked at this Friday- woke up at 3 am today with a nail in my gums, got to a doc at 9 am and he pulled it because abscess was beginning. It was inside of my partial- so it really wasn't that bad. Though I'll have to get the partial ammended. He gave me a script for penicillin and for hydrocodone. I took two of each at noon and just woke up. i feel like there is dirt in my veins, how do folks live with this junk?

You watched? I'd be out like a wimp! I can watch all the slasher movies but once it turns real I'm out of there.

Glad you're all sorted out Ron, sounds like good modeling season!

Ron, I hope you get well soon. In the mean time " Happy modeling " :drinks

Cheers, Christian B)

Back