• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Re: All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

Yipes , the list is growing. Might need something bigger than a Buick !

Taking them out with the car eh? In some states that would make you a serial killer.

Right now I'm missing bottle rockets. The cats next door had a three some or something last spring and now we have over a dozen newcomers kicking our garbage all over. My dog is thrilled, he likes the new company.

I'm thinking November might be a good month for another training exercise, what do think, Chip? You in?

you guys must have seen something you couldnt afford yesterday! lol. I know how it is.

Found these

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://stickthisgraphics.com/images/12946111455582095142847.jpeg&imgrefurl=http://stickthisgraphics.com/Squirrel-Decal-Sticker-WILD7.htm&h=109&w=175&sz=11&tbnid=ab47Wt5OTAHBqM:&tbnh=87&tbnw=140&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dsquirrel%2Bdecals%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=squirrel+decals&docid=WBMyD_Jdhg8fTM&hl=en&sa=X&ei=ezugTsjaIMS9tgeAmdCVBQ&sqi=2&ved=0CDgQ9QEwAQ&dur=408

Seems like there was a certain Tamiya Spitfire kit in 1/32 that someone left on the shelf to ripen......

Does anyone have a squirrel stencil we could borrow ? Only need four more for an ace ! :pilot

It would have to be a confirmed kill, last I saw of that squirrel he was lipping toward the side of the road...ok, maybe not limping... :blink Don't tell Cindy, she'll never let us take the Buick again. :rotf

Chip, these guys tried to peer pressure me into buying one of those Tamiya 1:32 Spitfires..My resistance was good, I walked out of the store. :soldier

My resistance to peer pressure was, shall we say, lacking? :eek:hmy:

Squirrel says...

just get a generic rubber stamp of a squirrel and paint it in when you score. You may want to get another for armor (possums).

How much credit would they give you for trading your first born for that 1/32 Spitfire?

moon it could have been alot worse. They could have been goading you into picking up a 1/48 Saturn 5 rocket and strapping it to the roof!

Thats still what? 3 foot tall? I had a friend that built a few of those large scale rockets. Easy storage. And you can make them so you can hide stuff, like cash and model receipts in the stages.

Home sick- that makes for 2.5 days this week. UGH! The wifw is also under the weather. The tree trimmers are coming- had to clear them a path and get the breakables under cover. Glues the 388's wings together the other day- maybe I can get 'em putties and cleaned up today. That's progress, at least! :sick:

Does anyone have a squirrel stencil we could borrow ? Only need four more for an ace ! :pilot

It would have to be a confirmed kill, last I saw of that squirrel he was lipping toward the side of the road...ok, maybe not limping... :blink Don't tell Cindy, she'll never let us take the Buick again. :rotf

Chip, these guys tried to peer pressure me into buying one of those Tamiya 1:32 Spitfires..My resistance was good, I walked out of the store. :soldier

They are a beautiful kit and you'd really like it so next trip

spitfire spitfire spitfire spitfire spitfire spitfire spitfire spitfire spitfire spitfire spitfire spitfire spitfire spitfire spitfire spitfire spitfire spitfire spitfire spitfire spitfire spitfire spitfire spitfire
:evil:

Home sick- that makes for 2.5 days this week. UGH! The wifw is also under the weather. The tree trimmers are coming- had to clear them a path and get the breakables under cover. Glues the 388's wings together the other day- maybe I can get 'em putties and cleaned up today. That's progress, at least! :sick:

Get better soon Chuck. Being sick sucks
James

Well,

I took the wife's car to have the brake pads replaced and get it State inspected. Now, I am $1000USD lighter... so apparently, I am spending money.

Regards,

Sorry to hear everyone is sick Chuck, get well soon.

James..I see who's side you're on. :huh:

Saul, stop driving the Wife's car. I took her car once to get new tires, next thing I knew I was signing papers for a Buick. :S

Back