• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Re: All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

Today is Mexican Standoff day at the Fire household. Homemade enchiladas, quesadillas and Queso dip featuring a block of Velveeta and a can of tomatoes and green chiles. :stinker And football. All day long. And beer. Lot's of beer :drinks

Been crawling around inside and under a "BIG" dishwasher for soda bottles, doing some welding and trying not to hurt myself on all the broken bottles there. no place to go if you are claustrofobic!
//Mats

Sitting at Children's Hospital in New Orleans with my wife and son while he has a 23 hour video EEG for his seizures. But I brought a model!

Sitting at Children's Hospital in New Orleans with my wife and son while he has a 23 hour video EEG for his seizures. But I brought a model!

Hoping for the best.
James

I hope the review of the video will help them plan a course of action with great positive impact!

Regards,

Thank you guys. His study has ended early, so we should be heading home soon. His seizure type hasn't changed, which is good. It has just ramped up. So, the neurologist who is looking at the study is going to get with Ian's neurologist, who is on jury duty, and see what we can do to stop the seizures. Also, his insomnia may also be caused by the seizure activity, so we may get that taken care of sooner than planned.

Thank you guys. His study has ended early, so we should be heading home soon. His seizure type hasn't changed, which is good. It has just ramped up. So, the neurologist who is looking at the study is going to get with Ian's neurologist, who is on jury duty, and see what we can do to stop the seizures. Also, his insomnia may also be caused by the seizure activity, so we may get that taken care of sooner than planned.

Thoughts and prayers.
James

Well a small piece of good luck today. I just won a Military Modelling Masterclass book for $24.00 including shipping. I've seen these go for hundreds of dollars. Quite pleased. :D

Congrats James! well i have done a big job today...... cleaned up my desk!!
Don't know who keeps putting all that stuff there so i just have 5 by 5cm to work on :)
//Mats

Straightening teeth, then more work in the wood lot, then make dinner, then if there is time try out the new shot gun!

Time for the yearly physical again (work regulation's) :blink Although the doc is a hottie :evil:
Best part is it's 3 door's down from the hobby shop :cheer: :cheer:

.Kurt.

I just got back from a day trip to lovely Rockford Illinois. No modeling has been done today. Rum is now being consumed. :drinks

Sorry I missed this earlier, Kenny, but glad to hear the news is better. Thoughts and prayers for sure! (y)

Going to give a tour to some people on my second last day of work in the museum, then I have a telephone interview for a gate guard position. Guess that would give the figgy painters a subject for the gateguard gb :D
James

Back