• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Re: All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

Photos from Sunday's Ghost Army screening:

Click on images to go to the Ghost Army web site and learn more.

Regards,

Ahh this weekend we are free of the children. We are going out to a nice dinner and then renting some movies and having some long over due quiet time! :Hiay

You crazy kids have fun Adam...

Taking the day off tomorrow. Got chores to do around the house and get work done on unfinished projects.

Finishing up four more models, possibly five. I may even have them posted later today.

Doing wear and tear,filters and a wash. :woohoo:
Rain coming Sunday :(

Tony lee

I only worked a half day today. Watched one of my Johnny Sokko DVD's,and got n more building done on vehicle three for the 2111 build.

Going to have a day at the races. Aimee is racing her 2006 Pontiac GTO at the Iowa Speedway today for the last autocross race of the year here. This years race will be held on the infield. Weather is supposed to be nice with about 65 degrees and sunny.

Tell her to be careful! and Blow their doors off!!!

Me, right now I'm reading what I missed out on last week.

Sitting in the office surfing the web! Someone screwed up and left me in charge for the weekend. We're real quiet in Vegas but the Reno/Sparks office is a hoppin'. I just hope we don't get "volunteered" to assist. That'd be an 8 hour drive.............

G

Went to AMPS East today,enjoyed the show,picked up a few things,met some of the guys,it was a good day

Slept most of the morning and playing taxi the rest of the day. Now to go and do some modeling then watch season 2 of Jeeves and Wooster.
James

Spent 12 hours in the kitchen learning to can. We made 4 qts apple sauce, 2 quarts apple butter and 2 quarts apple jelly.

Put me down for one Apple Butter please, Swap ya some Hash?

Spent 12 hours in the kitchen learning to can. We made 4 qts apple sauce, 2 quarts apple butter and 2 quarts apple jelly.

Mmmmmmmm ..... WoW John ..... I love Me some Apple Butter .... I bet that Apple Sauce & Jelly as well as th butter is Off-th-Chain !! Vermont Apples !!

:drinks

About to watch the Bills-Pats game on TV...and then headed to the American Legion field to launch rockets with my boy and his Cub Scout pack. After that, I'll partake of the pulled pork I've got brewing in the crock pot right now and then watching my Steelers tonight!

Yeah ....

Not sure how much Bench time I'll get today ..... Gettin ready to watch some Football with th Direct T.V. Sunday Ticket !! :ro: :hmmm I don't know what's on th Menu , I got Heinekens ..... but JEEVES ..... that Pulled Pork sounds Awesome !!!

:drinks

Took a little trip to a nearby WW2 German bunker!
Pictures will follow some day this week,if everything is ok. :laugh:

Greetings,Ron.

Seriously thinking of selling my pickup truck and getting a Camaro.

Why you ask? Because my Sister's bedroom suit will not fit in the back of a Camaro! Started the day off moving some stuff for Mom and then it started..."while you're at it.."

LOL! I have a truck too, but I never get anyone asking me to help them move!

As for your signature line asking if everyone uses Photobucket, I don't; except in a few cases. I mostly use the Coppermine Gallery on the LEM for all my modeling pics.

Back