• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Re: All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

I mostly use the Coppermine Gallery on the LEM for all my modeling pics.

You have seen the way!

Mowing grass, raking leaves, cleaned toilets and stove, washed dishes and two loads of laundry.

Where the HELL did I leave my purse!

Regards from emasculation-land,

Only worked a few hours today.Was finished by 13.30. Did a big load of laundry.Had me some pot roast for an early dinner.Then some Coldstone Creamery. :dance Chocolate icre cream with fudge,peanut butter cups,and peanut butter. :laugh:

Stated doing the tour of travel agent's to get info for a oversea's holiday in 2012. :soldier
The wife has never been out of Aus so it's time to take a trip. :D

.Kurt.

I'm surfing spruebrothers looking for something to buy and put on my shelf so it can gather dust...ha

Seriously thinking of selling my pickup truck and getting a Camaro.

Why you ask? Because my Sister's bedroom suit will not fit in the back of a Camaro! Started the day off moving some stuff for Mom and then it started..."while you're at it.."
I've seen bumper stickers that say "YES this is my truck and NO I will not help you move".

I'm buying a house...

After taking care of that and getting over the flu I've had for a week, hopefully I can relax
and get some modeling done.

Tom

Didnt get any modeling done at all today.
Last night I watched Matt Helm the Silencers. Tonight it will be Matt Helm Murderers Row. Maybe the Ambushers as well.

James

I have taken two weeks off to spend time with family visiting from Chicago. I haven't been at the bench for quite a spell lately but I have been consuming vast quantities of food and alcohol.

Viva Las Vegas!

G

I'm heading out to go place another bid for a job. This past weekend I had a great weekend spending time with my wife on Saturday; enjoyed my church's fall fiesta on Sunday and finished 5 more models yesterday. I'll see if I can get the pics posted of my latest within the next day or so.

My wife and I are taking our son out to a dog rescue this morning to look at an adult female Doberman that was found chained up in a used car lot. We're going to see how she does with Ian and if all goes well today we'll foster her and see if we can train her to bark when Ian's seizure monitor goes off at night.

Hey,I love that!
You know ,she could become Ians best friend if everything goes well! (y)

Greetings,Ron.

Good man, Kenny- hope it's a good match!

I'm off to OrangeCon- if you go, look for my shiny melon and introduce yourself!

Well, this is Sasha, the Doberman we visited with today.

sasha.jpg

She is very sweet and checked out Ian a few times in the play yard. She has so basic obedience and is very calm when the other dogs were barking, which is good. Someone pulled up while we were out in the yard and I asked her "who is it" and she alertly went to check it out. I think she is a very good candidate for what we need. She is heartworm positive right now, so she isn't available until she has finished her treatment. We'll foster her first and if things go well, we'll adopt her.

The owner of the rescue know what we are trying to do with the dog, so that's good. And we also volunteer when we can with the shelter, so we have an in. Hopefully, we'll be able to get her at the first of the month. This way she can finish her treatments and we'll be finished with Ian's seizure study next week and his neuro-ophthalmology appointment at the end of the month.

:mpup

What a pretty girl! You can tell it in her eyes, she wants to help :mpup

Kenny she looks awesome! I hope everything works out with her.

Good man, Kenny- hope it's a good match!

I'm off to OrangeCon- if you go, look for my shiny melon and introduce yourself!

Hey, I was at Orangecon too. I was wearing the shirt that said, "Why yes, I have done some modeling!" I won a Third Place for my Piasecki H-21 Flying Banana. I also was finally able to take delivery of my new Dora railgun in 1/72 scale. That is one big, scary model! I'm looking forward to starting it in a few months once I clear my bench of a few things first...

Back