• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Re: All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

Today, I put primer on the foyer walls. Not fond of ladders but they are a must since Red Bull advertising is Bull....

Yesterday, I dragged my family to the village fair after church. Lo and behold, a WWII Jeep with 'SAS mods' as per the owner (dressed in an American GI uniform). Anyway, the twin 30 Call MG mount was correct (wrong weapon, correct mount) and I vowed to return later.

Later came and I headed to Suffern, NY, to take photos of said Jeep. Nope, they switched the Jeep for a plain one and, after snapping only two photos (showing the Jeep with the theater Marquis with the Ghost Army documentary signage) the owner of this Jeep got in and drove off!

Oh well,

Flying out of Tampa tomorrow! Had the best meal of the trip tonight at Mitchells Fish Market If you see one close by check them out, they rock! At least the one in Tampa did, ask for Sue!!

Really been missing checking out the site, the interents here in the hotel sucks pretty bad, images fail to load completely. Looks like I got a lot of catching up to do when I get back to the house.

Flying out of Tampa tomorrow! Had the best meal of the trip tonight at Mitchells Fish Market If you see one close by check them out, they rock! At least the one in Tampa did, ask for Sue!!

Really been missing checking out the site, the interents here in the hotel sucks pretty bad, images fail to load completely. Looks like I got a lot of catching up to do when I get back to the house.

I kept waiting for Barry White or Isaac Hayes to do voice over for Mitchells! :D :laugh:

Just watched Our Man Flint. Got the collection today along with the Mat Helm collection, the Quiet Man, The Gnome mobile, and Darby O Gill and the little People. Good old fashioned fun.
James

Wow, what a blast from the past! The Gnome Mobile and Darby O'Gill, they sure don't make movies like those any more.!

Recovering.
My step son got married to his long time GF yesterday.

G

Still sitting in Tampa...long story...hope to catch flight out this afternoon.

Looking for a job

So your museum job did come to an end?! :eek:hmy:

I was temporary unitl they could run a competition for the full time job. I was really hoping, but have not even been invited for an interview. No university degree, and I guess 30+ years of Air Force experience dont count. So 1.5 weeks left and out of work again. It sucks :angry:

I was temporary unitl they could run a competition for the full time job. I was really hoping, but have not even been invited for an interview.

That, in and of itself, makes no sense as to why it happened.

Regards,

I feel your pain... :(
Well,I think they made a bad decision!

Greetings,Ron.

Made it home at 11pm. Wasn't any problems with the flight, we had to stay to support the plant during a power outage. Made the flight at 5pm and all is good. Still no time to catch up on the forums because work piled up at work!

Back