• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Re: All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

Radio...............
This thread is completely worthless without pictures!!!!! :D

I got my Sotar and Velocity boxed up and i'm going to send them to Badger for repair. Figured I can't use them till next Wednesday at the earliest, let Ken at Badger give them a good work over. The Sotar started spitting paint and water back at me up the trigger, needle bearing right? The Velocity is blowing back on me, even after a good soaking. I got a Hybrid 3155 somewhere but dang if I can find it! it needed a needle bearing also but if I can't put my hand on it, can't get it fixed...

OH! would you believe I found the Hybrid in my tool box on my pickup!! Wrapped up in bubble wrap right there in my plumbin' tool box. Who knows how it got there! Sent it in for repair... :geek

Enjoying my first day of four days off. Later today,I get the rental car so I can go to Mechanicsburg,PA model show tomorrow.

Been quite interesting these last couple days. Got to work yesterday feeling like my insides were all twisted up. Spent the whole day with intestinal discomfort...came home and laid down...nothing was making it feel better. Slept sporadically all night and decided to get it checked out this am...turns out I had appendicitis. So here i am with a small hole in my belly button chilling until I get released tomorrow. Doc says zi should stay home for a week...but teaching isn't exactly strenuous ;)

The food was beef broth and jello...yuck! Bright side is I might get some modeling time in ;)

Been quite interesting these last couple days. Got to work yesterday feeling like my insides were all twisted up. Spent the whole day with intestinal discomfort...came home and laid down...nothing was making it feel better. Slept sporadically all night and decided to get it checked out this am...turns out I had appendicitis. So here i am with a small hole in my belly button chilling until I get released tomorrow. Doc says zi should stay home for a week...but teaching isn't exactly strenuous ;)

The food was beef broth and jello...yuck! Bright side is I might get some modeling time in ;)

Bummer! Hope you feel better soon! (y)

good that you got it checked up in time so you didn't have to go to emergency! get well soon! :)

Thanks...didn't sleep much here...hopefully going home today

Homework!!! :( Yeah training. Did I say I don't get along with school...........

5 weeks down another 9 weeks to go :pinch:

Kinda a neat place part of it is on an old Naval Reserve air field.

Yeah I'll try to get some photos. The tower is still there along with some of the tarmac. :hmmm

Tampa FL USA...we put in back to back full days Fri and Sat to git'er dun. Got in from Friday evening at 2am sat morning, slept 4 hours and got back at it at 8 am Sat morning. We left the plant at about 10Pm Saturday with the job complete... :geek

now it's coast mode showing the users the new system and we fly out Tuesday afternoon.

This is what I had to put up with today.
clearwaterbeach.jpg

clearwaterbeach2.jpg

I was ill prepared for hangin' at the beach so me and a couple of other geeks kept close to the tikibar.

I wish Tom was still with us, I bet he would have drove up and killed a couple of coldbeers. :drinks

But DANG it's hot!! Nasty muggy hot...

Tampa FL ? Isn't that the retirement center for old fart's ! :pp :pp :laugh: :laugh: :pp
Not lookin at gettin a condo are ya ! :D :D :laugh: :laugh: :fencing

.Kurt.

I'm going to be happy to retire at my lil' ol Casa de Dogwood, besides,,can't afford it down here!

Been waiting on the rain to stop for two days. :(

I've got things to do
Tony lee

You say that you FLY out on TUSSDAY?????

Thanks for the heads-up! Now....where did I put that phone number to the TSA info/tip line...........

I hate going to cool places for work purposes. I go to this little town in Pennsylvania at least 3 or 4 times a year called Biglerville. It is literally 15 minutes from Gettysburg and I have yet to make it to Gettysburg. By the time I am done with business I am ready to go home. Business trips are so different and have such a different mindset than personal trips. :gogo

Back