• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Re: All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

Putting eyedrops in right now after staring at a computer monitor all day.

why call it football if they run around with the ball in their hands?

No idea...although the Steelers were doing more punting than scoring yesterday...so that might be why;)

Sitting at home and waiting for bank to call me so I can pick up the money for my new car. Bought me an used 2002 Hyundai Elantra, 104K miles.

Joe

Tomorrow i'll be getting my stuff in order. Bunch of loose ends at work to finish up and them packing bags. Flying out Thursday for Tampa FL. No vacation, work work work, we have about 300 PCs at a site that needs some TLC. We'll be working till it's done over the weekend and hopefully Monday AM will be a cake walk when the users come back to work. Hopefully it will go off without a hitch, the young guy leading the project has his stuff tight and knows what he's doing. Worked with him before, smart fella (which is rare in the company I work for!)

I got my Sotar and Velocity boxed up and i'm going to send them to Badger for repair. Figured I can't use them till next Wednesday at the earliest, let Ken at Badger give them a good work over. The Sotar started spitting paint and water back at me up the trigger, needle bearing right? The Velocity is blowing back on me, even after a good soaking. I got a Hybrid 3155 somewhere but dang if I can find it! it needed a needle bearing also but if I can't put my hand on it, can't get it fixed...

So there's no modeling in the next week for me but i'll be here as much as I can.

Have fun MP. Enjoy Florida.

Meanwhile up here woke to -2C this morning. YUCK :sick:

Note to telemarketers:
Do not call me, in South Carolina, representing the "South Carolina Troopers Association calling from Columbia SC" with a Jersey Shore Accent. My reply was..."yeah right, you sound like you're from Columbia, tell Snooki hi"....***click***

Note to telemarketers, DO NOT CALL ME!!!! :D

Well, I got my new ride today. So I am a happy little camper right now.

Back