• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Re: All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

My congratulations to the both of you![een dikke proficiat!]

Greetings,Ron.

Hey congratulations to you both !!

Now we really know what you've been doing today :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Congratulations to you both!!

Returned to school today...spent three hours this morning in different meetings on my duff...kinda brutal ;). Students come back tomorrow...

We got good news today, there is a new modeling generation coming in May next year :D :drinks
Mats & Veerle

That is not good news, that is GREAT news~ I am very happy for the both of you!

Regards,

I am in San Francisco for vacation...........yeah !

I just mailed this to my niece, a student at Manhattan College in the Bronx. She wrote me to say she wanted to get into modeling WWII tanks and did I have any suggestions. I just happened to have bought this kit for reference for our modelers at the studio- getting her off to a good start, I hope!

107482-b.jpg

Now to get her signed up here and show off that family talent!

I just mailed this to my niece, a student at Manhattan College in the Bronx.

She's in NYC? There are no true hobby shops left in The Bronx but there are a few from which she can buy supplies (if they haven't gone under in the last few months). Jan's Hobby Shop at 1435 Lexington Ave # 2, New York, NY 10128 Map
(212) 987-4765

There are others like the Red Caboose on 45th street and two more shops in lower Manhattan.

Regards,

Did a bit of modeling. Now to do some work. Weather makes me want to either go back to bed or go back modeling though. 30C for last week. 8C right now and looking like 0C in the mornings for next few days. yuck.

Sitting at home, trunk packed with tactical gear, hoping the weekend goes without incident.

G

Will be in Monterey California on vacation for the rest of the week.What a fantastic place!

My under 12s had a great English football match today

losing 3-1 at half time they battled their way back to win 5-3 :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Cool Andy!

This was the first weekend of the new soccer season for my son Luke as well. Today he had a goal and as goalie had an amazing diving save. Pity he was inside the goal line when it happened!! Still...not bad for a 6 year old ;)

Well...I'll confuse the other Americans if I use the correct term ;)

Back