• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Re: All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

I think it's Chuck's back yard? what does Andi think of the beach?

Well my town has the "Largest Festival in the Midwest" this weekend, the Blueberry Festival in Plymouth Indiana... look it up :gogo . So I've been there three fricking times in three fricking days! My feet hurt, my legs hurt, my back hurts, my wallet is a hell of a lot lighter and basically no modeling done. I did manage to get the Spitfire I'm working on together and ready for paint but that is another story all together. Happy Labor Day! :bang head

Similar to Adam, I've been to the local county fair two out of the last three days...rides were expensive as always, but when did the fair food get so pricey? Going again today to watch my daughter ride some events in the horse show...hope the tornadoes stay away ;)

I have to replace a wax ring on a toilet today. But other than that it will be a day of R&R for me. Unfortunately Aimee has to work today.

Joe

Well my town has the "Largest Festival in the Midwest" this weekend, the Blueberry Festival in Plymouth Indiana... look it up :gogo . So I've been there three fricking times in three fricking days! My feet hurt, my legs hurt, my back hurts, my wallet is a hell of a lot lighter and basically no modeling done. I did manage to get the Spitfire I'm working on together and ready for paint but that is another story all together. Happy Labor Day! :bang head

Meant to tell ya, I got put on notice that I may have to visit our plant in Plymouth in the coming months, after we finish our project in Cairo GA. So clear a bar stool, I got the first round!

I have to replace a wax ring on a toilet today. But other than that it will be a day of R&R for me. Unfortunately Aimee has to work today.

Joe

I had a slow leak in the tank of one of our toilets I put off for a while. Fixed it and now the grass over the septic tank is dying... :blink I kid not.

Meant to tell ya, I got put on notice that I may have to visit our plant in Plymouth in the coming months, after we finish our project in Cairo GA. So clear a bar stool, I got the first round!

Plymouth Indiana ???

Let me know you may have to get an extra stool as its about an hour from me

If I hadn't said I had the first round you wouldn't have said anything Andy.... :mpup

Well already it's turning into more fun than Cairo GA! :woohoo

We were in lovely Manhattan Beach- about ten minutes from here. LA is not very friendly to dogs on the beach, but luckily there's a small park with a sand pit we can take her to. She's wasn't sure what to make of it! :laugh:

Woohoo! Beer is in the fridge. Let me know when you're coming and I'll throw some meat on the smoker! :drinks

Plymouth Indiana ???

Let me know you may have to get an extra stool as its about an hour from me

Double Woohoo! Where do you live Andy?

Smokin, Smokin a grill full of pork ribs that is (y)
W/peaches and cream corn on the cob and fried okra.
Going to wash it all down with sweet sun tea.

That's the only way to make a heart attack worth while. :laugh:
Tony lee

Smokin, Smokin a grill full of pork ribs that is (y)
W/peaches and cream corn on the cob and fried okra.
Going to wash it all down with sweet sun tea.

That's the only way to make a heart attack worth while. :laugh:
Tony lee

Be right down. Double the corn, keep the okra. :D
James

We were in lovely Manhattan Beach- about ten minutes from here. LA is not very friendly to dogs on the beach, but luckily there's a small park with a sand pit we can take her to. She's wasn't sure what to make of it! :laugh:

You were in So Cal and didn't contact me? I'm glad you had fun.

Hey GUYS,

Well .... I got back into town yesterday from a Trip into th Great Wilderness !! I went on a "retreat" with some Modeling buddies out in th Country ... I mean really ... I had No Cell service ... suffice it to say Internet either ! Just Direct T.V. (y) .... I was able to get some stuff done ... but I left My Paint Brushes at Home :huh: so I really couldn't get that much on Wittmann's Tiger done, as I need to get th Interior painted/stenciled & weathered before I get Her all buttoned up. I was , however able to get started on My entry for th Barbarossa G.B. .... Oh yeah .... I should say that I didn't get as much painting as I wanted to. Late in our stay ModelGuru found a couple of brushes in his Box & I was able to get a little bit done on th Interior of th Turret of Wittmann's Last Tiger.

Sorry, I forgot to grab some pix of th Rest of th Hunt Lodge, but here are some from the Basement where Our Work area was set up. This Lodge can sleep 8 comfortable, We had 5 , by this House is Huge !!! It was an Awesome Stay with a Great set of Modeling Buds !!

Group_shot_from_Retreat.JPG

We got good news today, there is a new modeling generation coming in May next year :D :drinks
Mats & Veerle

That's great guys!!! Congratulations!!!

Terry (y)

Back