• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Re: All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

I'm sitting here and going over the list of items I need to bring with me this weekend. I'm spending the long weekend at a lake in Tennesse. I will bringing a set of ModelKasten T-55 tracks and hope to build them this weekend. I need one more track run and then I can finish the Trrumpeter T-62 that I have procrastinated over for several months now.

Anyone else have plans for the long weekend?

sitting in Thomasville GA to meet a guy tomorrow and drive back home tomorrow afternoon...It's a LONG DRIVE folks...

This hotel room has a lot of stuff... (Testing the waters for parrotheads)

Life is rough and I have too much stuff! B) :drinks

This internets connection at the hotel is pretty sucky...images time out loading. Can't surf, nuffin on tv...no hobby stores around here. Guess it's time for Silent HunterIII.

Ron, you should've been with me in Puerto Rico, the bats there were four times the size of the ones I see EACH night in my back yard.

I made it home at 21:00 last night and uploaded my photos from the camera. Found several packages waiting. Once the camera batteries are recharged, I will post images in the Latest Acquisitions section.

Regards,

Welcome home Saul, glad everyone made it back ok. I just rolled in from 6.5 hour drive that should have been 5.5 hour drive, trying to make time on two lane Ga State highways just does not work. There has to be an easier wait to get to Cairo GA!

Ron, you should've been with me in Puerto Rico, the bats there were four times the size of the ones I see EACH night in my back yard.

I made it home at 21:00 last night and uploaded my photos from the camera. Found several packages waiting. Once the camera batteries are recharged, I will post images in the Latest Acquisitions section.

Regards,

Well,yeah the 'European Bat night' was rather pitiful.The citadel however was fun!
Sounds like some BIG bats they got in Puerto Rico!

Good thing 'Miss Irene' wasn't bullying you around to much,....glad your back! :)

Greetings,Ron.

Watching the ultimate 1 to 1 scale CF 18 being built. A new display for the museum.

decoy.jpg

James

Paper airplanes never fly right- dont forget to remind them to put a paperclip on the nose...

Its a CF-18 Decoy. We just received it today. Same size as a Hornet and used to deek out the other guys.

Oha nd you cant see the nose, but there is a big paperclip :laugh:
James

I knew it worked back in the pre Normandy invasion days but never would have guess it's still working. Do they have decoy AGE parked around it and decoy Line Chiefs running around saying "this bird needs to be off the ground in 30 minutes!!"

My weekend off! Think I needed it??

urukhai.jpg

Visiting the in-laws today, modeling tomorrow!

I knew it worked back in the pre Normandy invasion days but never would have guess it's still working. Do they have decoy AGE parked around it and decoy Line Chiefs running around saying "this bird needs to be off the ground in 30 minutes!!"

it works brilliant perfect for the human eye - still:

http://coolfwdpic.blogspot.com/2010/04/when-i-said-blow-them-up-comrade.html

Back