• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Re: All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

Saul try this if you still have problems after the attack :)
geting_falla.jpg

Cut a PET bottle like the picture and then fill the bottom with sugar water or something sweet, then the wasps climb in but they cant get out and they drown!

Well, there is activity again at that nest, not much but some must've survived so I will try this.

Regards,

Enjoying my first day of three days home time.Finally got some quality model building time in. Watching Ice Road Truckers now.

There's dedication...while you're at home, you're watching TV that's work related! ;)

There's dedication...while you're at home, you're watching TV that's work related! ;)

I said i was not gonna watch this new season of IRT. :popcorn You could not pay me enough to drive them roads.

We've been lavishing love on Puppy. She's so good and ridiculously cute. I did get a few hours and did some work on the Well base- Turf, iron railings and colors washes. Looks pretty snappy, if I do say so myself! ;) Here's a Modeler's Alliance Exclusive raw pic!

IMG_2782.JPG

I love IRT you know I could watch the Polar bear all day long he makes me chuckle

The new girl from NY bit of waste of a good character really,... dont get me wrong shes a nice piece as me Grandad used to say :D but thats about it.

Good luck with the trap Saul! I hope you get rid of those wasps :v
//Mats

I'm recovering from a near-death experience.

My tire shredded it's tread, damaging my truck and sending me careening all over the freeway yesterday. It should have been alot worse, but Jesus was watching out for me. It is amazing that I got safely off the freeway intact.

Gonna go to the mechanic later today to get him started on fixing my truck.

It is good to hear you are still amongst the Living!

Replacing a vehicle and one's shorts is better than what could've been!

Regards,

My tire shredded it's tread, damaging my truck and sending me careening all over the freeway yesterday. It should have been alot worse, but Jesus was watching out for me. It is amazing that I got safely off the freeway intact.

That's a scary thing to have happen. It's happened to me one too many times, nothing like hydroplaning at 75mph and spinning around backwards seeing the cars behind you in your windscreen!

Good luck on the repairs Duke.

Well was going to Lloydminster today, but that didnt happen. Then was going to look at RV's. Instead got a call to come in and give a tour. Good thing I really like my job.
James

Glad you are safe friend. :)

Thanks guys. I'm glad I'm okay too. Still waiting to hear about the truck.

That's a scary thing indeed, Duke. I ran through a patch of oil in my MR-2 and fishtailed into oncoming traffic- and luckily got it back under control before things got ugly. Jelly legs ensued!

That's a scary thing indeed, Duke. I ran through a patch of oil in my MR-2 and fishtailed into oncoming traffic- and luckily got it back under control before things got ugly. Jelly legs ensued!

Yeah, it took a good five minutes for the shakes to subside enough to get safely off the freeway. I had the truck towed to my mechanic; I wasn't taking any chances.

WORKING!!! On a Saturday!!!

Work work work ...

Why, cause it won't get done if I don't do it now.

that sucks dude! :(

i returned home from work at 4pm and will do exactly nothing more besides turning on the grill, open a bottle of beer and then watch tv!

hugh!

good to see that someone keeps the wheels turning! :)
Laura that seems like a perfect saturday to me :)
Ejoying the sun here and today i will paint a little bit, bought a new hairspray that doesn't say mega super volume fantastic etc. just plain hairspray, (bought a refill bottle so it's easy just poor in the airbrush :))let's hope it works better.
//Mats

Back