• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Re: All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

And a NAME!!

That's funny, cleaned up the house for the new puppy...Why bother???! :mpup

Not tellin ya what to do Chuk , .......... but all my dogs have been named Cheyenne , .......... this way I can always remember them all .........

No Tile laid, floors aren't ready, help install counter tops and put the blinds up. May have earned some brownie points to have a Marathon day tomorrow.

Morning spent taping (getting ready to paint walls) but my cousin came over and spent the rest of the day outside putting in landscape lighting and trimming trees and shrubs.

Regards,

Full of $hit. My wife takes him out. He comes home and gets nervous to the point that he does the 'deer', walking and pooping at the same time...

Regards,

Saul we all have our special needs pets, I just spent a nice relaxing thunderstorm with our psychotic one on my lap because she was scared to death. :mpup

But at least she wasn't poopin.

My dog's name is Poopie.

Seriously, I'm not kidding...

Well right now I'm watching "Dive Bomber" on TCM. Ahh man all the yellow wings.

B)

Did the shopping thing, then the wife says.......

What if we sold the house and bought a trailer or Winnebago and hit the road??

So went looking at trailers and discussed what we would have to sell or lose and what we would do. I guess I have been given a subtle hint to start researching. Question is what do I do with my stash and with the research library its taken me a lifetime to acquire??
James

Did the shopping thing, then the wife says.......

What if we sold the house and bought a trailer or Winnebago and hit the road??

So went looking at trailers and discussed what we would have to sell or lose and what we would do. I guess I have been given a subtle hint to start researching. Question is what do I do with my stash and with the research library its taken me a lifetime to acquire??
James
:pinch: Oooooh, I don't even want to think about it!! :nothingtoad

What if we sold the house and bought a trailer ... what do I do with my stash and with the research library its taken me a lifetime to acquire?

See that? Trailer for the working stash and library, storage for the rest.

Regards,

Well right now I'm watching "Dive Bomber" on TCM. Ahh man all the yellow wings.

B)

Doh!!!! Missed it.

James, I have ample storage here. You kids swing by here, drop off your stash and forward your mail here. I'll hold it till y'all make it back round again. :drinks

I know a Full Bird COL Marine who retired twice, once from the USMC and then private sector. They did just that, sold the house, cars, boat, everything, bought a really nice motorhome and a little Jeep CJ to tow behind them. He had base privileges so they would head south in the winter and north in the summer staying at various US Military bases. They would take the jeep for day trips to visit friends around the area. Mail, as he said, he don't need no stinkin' mail.

Course if you guys get tired of the road, just come on by Casa de Dogwood and Cindy and I will take the motorhome and yous guys stay here for 6 months. :hmmm

Back