• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Re: All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

Well Joe, meet Joe (in Orange)!

vAMPS2011_093.JPG

If Verlinden has a booth at the show, that is where you will find him.

By the way, on the far left lower corner is Rick Lawler of Mig Productions USA. He may be at the show too, find the booth and say hi. The guy directly above him is not a healthier Rowan Atkins, he is from AK Interactive, where Miguel Jimenez (the founder of Mig Productions) is now employed.

Regards,

Well Guys ,

I have actually been working on this the last couple days !!!

003%7E0.JPG

We are buying a double wide and it was in pretty good shape when we moved in last year , but after a harsh winter the porch deck & steps on the front needed to be replaced !!!

Got done yesterday evening . Glad that's done !!! B) Have to go back to work today , but planning to do the same to the side porch later !!!!

later
JOEY

Hats off to you for working outside yesterday! You ain't that far away where the temp would have been much different.

I think the weathering is not realistic but overall, good job. :mpup

Thanks Bob . If you look at the rails on the side (which are a greyish color) you can really see the difference !!! This place was built in 2003 and i think those were the original boards i took off !!! ;)

later
JOEY

Well...had four hours all to my lonesome today and wife is working and kids are at a pool play date!! Got a little bit done on each of the four builds I have going on. Two will be done soon which will help me focus on the last two so I can get started on my two for Torch!

Today it was meeting at the local modelclub here so Veerle and i enjoyed a couple of hours together with our friends, i was working on my machinen krieger and Veerle on her churchill tank.
Must remember to take the camera with next time :bang head
Friday tomorrow and first work-week after the vacation is done! :dance

interesting to see next meeting if i get a barrel for my krieger, one guy had a big spare parts box with all kinds of things :)

Mats your club would be more than welcome to post pictures here if they wish. Really would like to see their work.

Well, I'm on day three in my attempt to recapture the kitchen from the ants that my wife allowed to rampage throughout the whole time I was gone on vacation. It's a vicious fight, but several counterattacks by me have broken through their lines. Now to assault their logistics bases before a (hopefully) final drive on their main base.

My wife is helping with our church blood drive so I just donated and am enjoying some cookies and cranberry juice. ;)

Mats your club would be more than welcome to post pictures here if they wish. Really would like to see their work.
Here is a link to the club site not so much there but some pictures B)
http://www.modelbouwclubhalle.be/
//Mats

Just chillin'.Been a long week it seems. I did get to a hobby shop a couple days back. Hobby Town in Kennesaw GA.

Our club is having a display today at the airport in Boone,IA. To my information they are having an 8th AF reunion as well as having the P-51 "Big Beautiful Doll" flying in. I will take my camera and shoot some pics.

Joe

That sounds a lot better than what I have planned...laying tile in my Mom's house...

Watching the daughter's horse show and then coming home with the boy to model...

What makes you think I did?? I have a Wife that does it for me.

Got the house clean and we're off to pick up the new puppy. Pics to come!

Back