• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Re: All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

That ain't right Tom...just because you live in the tropics don't mean you have to go braggin' about it.

Large%20Heated%20Pool.jpg

is this it?

There it is by golly! A pool bar is about as close as I'll get to the beach :laugh: :laugh:

Have to mow the lawn. Then trying to fix the shifter on my bicycle and for the rest of the day some serious glue and paint sniffing. Maybe some fishing tonight if the weather holds up.

Joe

I mowed our lawn last night, after work, really aggravated my allergies! Trying to get to feeling human in time to go back to work at 1. :bang head

It's the wife's birthday! She was really surprised and happy with the big-time Cuisinart I sneaked into the house Saturday- :dude . I'll clean the house (friends over for dinner tonight) and then we'll walk down to the Hermosa Street Fair at the pier to meet some friends. I'll spoil her in the free moments as much as possible.

It's the wife's birthday! She was really surprised and happy with the big-time Cuisinart I sneaked into the house Saturday- :dude . I'll clean the house (friends over for dinner tonight) and then we'll walk down to the Hermosa Street Fair at the pier to meet some friends. I'll spoil her in the free moments as much as possible.

Happy birthday to Mrs. W. Sounds like a great day B) B)

Tom

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB32u9HMKes
Can any one translate th Commercial ? :D
:D Woman:You!120 Kilometer,and it goes on for already 1 hour!
Doesn't that hurt the car?

Man:Don't worry.Just watch how much we still got!

Woman:125 130 135 That is great!

[I live in the Netherlands,in a village just 1 kilometer from the German border]:D

Greetings,Ron.

Hey Ron ! Thanx for th translation !! So I think this car topped out @ 85 Mph ( 140 km/h) .... Ron ... Would you happen to know where I might find some really good research on this Opel Admiral Limo produced from '38-'39 ? I'm lookin for some really good interior shots & shots of th Motor ???

Thanx again for th translation !!

Another interview done today and swiftly shifted onto the next stage, however the hours are very light and not what was implied on the internet when I applied

"that`s not a problem is it ?" was the retort when I asked how come ,...........

We shall see soon whether I was any good or not :S

Another interview done today and swiftly shifted onto the next stage, however the hours are very light and not what was implied on the internet when I applied

"that`s not a problem is it ?" was the retort when I asked how come ,...........

We shall see soon whether I was any good or not :S

Fingers crossed Andy. Maybe it was a test. But hoping for you buddy.
James

Hey Ron ! Thanx for th translation !! So I think this car topped out @ 85 Mph ( 140 km/h) .... Ron ... Would you happen to know where I might find some really good research on this Opel Admiral Limo produced from '38-'39 ? I'm lookin for some really good interior shots & shots of th Motor ???

Thanx again for th translation !!

Sorry Erik,cannot help you with that one.
It's hard to find something about that,maybe someone else can help you....:unsure: :v

Greetings,Ron.

Would you happen to know where I might find some really good research on this Opel Admiral Limo produced from '38-'39 ? I'm lookin for some really good interior shots & shots of th Motor?

Click on the images to go to the web site...

Brochures...

Now, the Unclickables :stinker
1542_opel-admiral-1937_1.jpg

1938Opel_Admiral_Cabrioletg.jpg

1938Opel_Admiralg.jpg

images

1937_Opel_Admiral_turning_flag.jpg

1937_Opel_Admiral_large.jpg

i297271.jpg

Regards,

SHARK,

You Da' Man ! I was just thinking of sending you a P.M. on this !! lol Great Shots. I see now that ICM has made a couple of mistakes on th Motor. I'd like to find a picture of the other side of th Motor .. But I guess I'm being Greedy !!

Thanx again !! This is Very Helpful . There is a slight difference in th Convertible's Interior ... From th limited research I've found I think They went to an all Leather Interior.

38opal2_inbox.jpeg

opalrahme.jpeg

I did find this shot of the Chassis. Which helps greatly ... NOw I gotta do th Brake lines etc ... :bang head

Oh ... BTY .. any one going to the Sinsheim Museum any time soon ?? They have one there. Also ..

Does any one know what is up with the Stuka that is in th Sinsheim Museum ? It really looks wierd. & it's missing it's tail section ... It got a wired Tan color to it & looks right rough .... I'd post a picture , but every one that I looked at is locked up in a Flicker account. .....

Days just started and already its interesting. Cooled right down overnight and threatning to rain. Desperatly need it too. Winds gusting to 40 kph. Its hazy out as the smoke from the fires north of us blow down here and theres that smoky smell hanging around. On the way up the hill to work a young moose stepped out. Spent 2 or 3 minutes staring at each other. Then he decided to carry on. Wonder what the rest of the day will bring?

James

:) i'm having a b'day. Doesn't mean much though as I just went to work like yesterday.:hmmm

James, careful of the fires- we get them here as well and I dread that 3 month period every summer.

Ian.

Back