• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Re: All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

Happy birthday and many more, Ian!! :drinks

May your birthday wishes come true!

Regards,

Sorry I'm late for this Ian, but Happy Birthday.

Today I'm heading out to do work on a Knights of Columbus meeting hall. Gonna lay baseboards and repair and install sundry other things.

We're going to go see Trapper Joe and Tommy from Swamp People at the local mall. Then, it's model building time!

Hot old day today was out at 0800 marking out the soccer fields for this weekend,.. my head started leaking as soon as I got there

All 5 fields done by 0900 and now home for another shower

Another day of mucho cleaning as more hoards are looking through the house today at 5

1.5 hrs we have to entertain a sulky 11yr old and a hyperactive dog GROAN !!!

cant wait to move out of this house now but another 4weeks to go !!

Thats another 4 weeks without no model work Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I feel for you Andy.

Cold here today. Frost on the ground and roof, but at least it wasnt snow like in Calgary.

James

Not a thing wrong with the weather here today...mid-70s and sunny! I am thankful the good Lord took the nasty heat and humidity away...gonna make tomorrow's 25 mile diabetes bike ride so much easier! Finished building the chicken coop today so now its hammock time with some Firefly and lemonade!!

Well, we waited in line for 2 hours but we got to meet Trapper Joe and Trigger Tommy from Swamp People. Very nice guys.

Joe_and_Tommy_1.jpg

Outstanding! They are good fellas, love to catch that show.

Uber busy day at the museum. But outside its getting smokier and smokier. Not sure where the fire is but its almost like a thick fog out there right now. Supposedly a water bomber is here too. Thought I heard it fly over but couldnt see anything. Hope I might get some pics at the base if its staging out of there.
James

Yard work is not what I was expecting today...but it's productive...hot.

Hey Guys,

We ( AMPSCV) had our Monthly Build Day @ th Local HobbyTown U.S.A. .... I pulled th long shift .. from 10-6 !! :D I got some more painting done to th Shinden Panzer Knocker - That Tiger Strip is Almost finished !! Whew :bang head

Helped fix an issue with the monitors and sound system at church and then came home and mowed the lawn. My wife and kids couldn't wait until tomorrow so they gave me my Father's day gift...a NookColor...they must know how much I love gadgets :mpup

:mpup

Wifey bought me for fathers day/Birthday... Present!

First time in 20 years she buys me something related to my hobby!

A "light box" kit so I can take great pictures of my models....

It's a first!

:ro: It's always cool when Th Wife gets Presents like that .... I guess They do listen once & a while ... even through that Glazed look They give you When you start to Ramble about building a Model !!

:drinks

Happy Birthday & Happy Fathers Day !!

today I'm tiping here... :D
after format my computer, and saty working in my model for about 20hrs...
now I'm going to take a break and sleep a little bit.

Tomorrow, I' don'nt know, maybe i try to conquer the world... :woohoo:

Back