• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

A couple of things I have been working on

Hot dang! (y)

Those cowlings were actually attached to the cylinder heads, as I'm sure you know. I would love to see a kit get that correct one day. :pilot

I( had a bit of a problem with the decals being so brittle, especially the yellow scallops on the tail surfaces. They also didn't respond well to microsol or solvaset and now I have a mucked up looking back end. The cowl decals didn't fare so well either so I wound up shooting blue on it. I figured I would put it up for a while so this one wont crash against the wall. You have to watch out for the exhaust pipes as well because the just fling themselves out into the outer reaches of the universe. I do have touch ups to do and to figure out how I will tackle the tail surfaces. I also need to run the aerials and do the nave lights.

well I am as done as I want to be on the 262 with its whiffer scheme. Now maybe I can get out of this funk,

well I am as done as I want to be on the 262 with its whiffer scheme. Now maybe I can get out of this funk,
h92fce91_2014-07-08.JPG

h3c07c87_2014-07-08.JPG

h8cfe8b2_2014-07-08.JPG

hf2bd7ce_2014-07-08.JPG

ha013d64_2014-07-08.JPG

h21ae104_2014-07-08.JPG

hd89ead6_2014-07-08.JPG

Back