• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1934 FORD 3 WINDOW COUPE

Well.......

hbd63667_2015-02-22.jpg

B)

The kit itself has dimension issues with the body. It would take a lot of cutting and some stretching to fix.

Terry what are you using for the chrome? Also are you going to do the fabric insert on the roof?

The kit itself has dimension issues with the body. It would take a lot of cutting and some stretching to fix.

Terry what are you using for the chrome? Also are you going to do the fabric insert on the roof?

Yep the kit has problems. I'm using BareMetal foil.

B)

Well thanks fellas, but this has to be one of my worst models ever. The kit is bad and my own mistakes make this one hard to finish. I need to wrap this one up and move on.

Should have done a airplane....OMG WHAT AM I SAYING!

:blink

Well I have polished this turd as good as I can and calling it done. Thanks for looking in.

Terry :lol:

DSC03052.JPG

DSC03053.JPG

DSC03054.JPG

DSC03055.JPG

DSC03056.JPG

DSC03057.JPG

Well I have polished this turd as good as I can and calling it done. Thanks for looking in.

Terry :lol:

That must have been a stinky job :rotf Well done T (y) (y)

Cheers, Christian B)

Looks very good Terry .... Like I say not easy to build one this small ,..... My Hats off to You Great Job and love all the extra detail work .... :good: (y) :woohoo: :ro: :dude

Back