• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1934 FORD 3 WINDOW COUPE

:coolio Sound like an old rusty car . Parts won't come off without being a problem :bang head

Watching :popcorn . Cheers, Christian B)

Ahhhh! A little bondo here and a little sanding there. Things will work out.

Terry :good:

That sounds like like what an old car is about . They are all very attractive but I have to admit that the butterscotch color is rather interesting .

Cheers, Christian B)

Looking very good, Ming. Like the idea of the pale pastel yellow tone. Very 'period' to my eye.

Ian.

Here is a little more Ford.

B)

DSC03038.JPG

DSC03039.JPG

I like the butter color with the orange trim but for my own taste I would not have done the white side :idonno

But that's strictly my taste .

Cheers, Christian B)

I like the butter color with the orange trim but for my own taste I would not have done the white side :idonno

But that's strictly my taste .

Cheers, Christian B)

The top color is panzer dark yellow and the lower is a U.S. Navy light gray. I think white would have been too stark. Car colors in the thiries tended to be dark, subdued or pastel type colors.

B)

Well, cool that you were able to do that with military colors (y) (y)

I agree on the white being too stark.

Cheers, Christian B)

Back