• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1934 DUESENBERG "FINISHED"

Re: 1934 DUESENBERG "WHEELS AND THINGS"

The girls say they dig it!

The_Andrews_Sisters.jpg

(y)

Re: 1934 DUESENBERG "WHEELS AND THINGS"

:laugh: Well we don't want to let the girls down.

Thanks Mike!

Re: 1934 DUESENBERG "HIT THE BRAKES"

Yes another update!! I have added the brake lines and finished the underside of the Dues. I also added the running boards which needed the same treatment as the rear fenders. The lower part of the car is pretty much done so now its on to the interior and other body parts. Here are some update pictures.

Terry B)

DSC06928.JPG

DSC06929.JPG

DSC06930.JPG

DSC06931.JPG

DSC06932.JPG

DSC06933.JPG

DSC06934.JPG

B)

Thanks MP!!! Still cleaning

B)

Have you tried rubbing compound to take the paint off the foil, Terry? That way you polish the surface around where you remove the paint too. (y)

Been using steel wool. I don't want to get the model wet because the finish is floor wax. I was doing the running board late last night so my eyes tired. The pictures have shown me what I need to do. Dammit! :vmad

:laugh:

Great choice of colours! and outstanding work on the metal finnish!!
(y) (y)
:popcorn
//Mats

Re: 1934 DUESENBERG "WET PAINT"

I have painted the body and interior. I am letting the finish cure, but here are some update pictures.

Terry B)

DSC06956.JPG

DSC06957.JPG

DSC06958.JPG

DSC06960.JPG

DSC06962.JPG

B)

Back