• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1934 DUESENBERG "FINISHED"

Re: 1934 DUESENBERG "ENGINE UPDATE"

alot of "bling bling" B) MTV pimp my Deus!! :D
It's looking great Terry!
//Mats

Thanks Mats!! Yep these cars had lots of bling.

B)

5267953940_70e98424c0_b.jpg

T ,

That engine is lookin PHAT !! A real Duesi !! He's worth a Deuce !! Deuce , Duesi .... Tomato, Tah-mato

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8l2H6bGJKnc​

:erik

Thanks Erik, Ha like most of my models things look better from further away.

B)

A little more done on the engine. I have applied more foil which is a slow process, but I like the result. Next will be wiring and carb linkages. Here is what it looks like now.

Terry B)

Here are a couple of pictures showing how the foil is applied.

DSC06845.JPG

DSC06846.JPG

Engine intakes.

DSC06847.JPG

DSC06848.JPG

DSC06849.JPG

DSC06850.JPG

DSC06851.JPG

DSC06852.JPG

B)

Outstanding work Terry, getting the foil to conform to the complex curves is not easy. Well done!

All the foil work looks excellent, it add a lot of detail and really makes it pop. (y)

Re: 1934 DUESENBERG "ENGINE DONE"

I'm calling the engine done for now. I have assembled the frame with the engine attached. I have test fitted the body parts and for a 49 year old kit the fit is very good. Here are some updated pictures thanks for looking and comments are welcome.

Terry B)

DSC06899.JPG

DSC06900.JPG

DSC06901.JPG

DSC06902.JPG

DSC06903.JPG

B)

Hi Terry, The engine looks great (y) (y) Thanks for sharing, would have never thought of using the foil like that!!!

Randy

So I'm guessing ghost flames are out too, then? :eek:hyeah

Hi Terry, The engine looks great (y) (y) Thanks for sharing, would have never thought of using the foil like that!!!

Randy

Thanks Randy!! I'm better with the foil then I am with paint.

T B)

Re: 1934 DUESENBERG "PAINT CLUE"

I am working on the frame and lower body doing some paint work. I still have some to do, but here are some updated pictures.

Terry B)

DSC06905.JPG

DSC06906.JPG

DSC06907.JPG

DSC06908.JPG

B)

Back