• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/72 Eduard Focke-Wulf Fw.190 A-5

Thanks everyone. Just waiting for supplies to be delivered to continue painting.

Luiz, frio sim mas Sem neve. A temperatura está variando entre -2°C e -5°C, muita neblina (minha cidade fica a 500m de altitude) mas nada de neve. Dia 29.12 estamos pousando em GRU!

Grande abraco!

Alex

Thanks everyone. Just waiting for supplies to be delivered to continue painting.

Luiz, frio sim mas Sem neve. A temperatura está variando entre -2°C e -5°C, muita neblina (minha cidade fica a 500m de altitude) mas nada de neve. Dia 29.12 estamos pousando em GRU!

Grande abraco!

Alex

Beleza!...Grande 2017 para você e família :drinks

Luiz.

Looking good so far Alex! (y)

Have started a 1/72 Do-17 if you want to watch and see how I do the cut-n-chop on it. (45 years later)

Hey Paul

Thanks, I did see your post. I am looking Forward to your build. I actually built this Airfix model with lots of PE, it ended up really great according to my Standards then. Have fun. Just careful with the bomb bay - that is a B...h.

Cheers

Alex

Hi Everyone

My turn to Show some Progress. As I said, I have tried a new Overall-coating in Duraluminium which should help the weathering afterwards. Now some Basic Colors in, I will let is sit for a while then the internal weathering and assembly.

It is going as well as I can. But it is still going! :v

Cheers and a good Weekend,

Alex

h22e4408.JPG

hbe6357e.JPG

ha734e49.JPG

hfcbc24d.JPG

h39a7a26.JPG

hb4e1be9.JPG

h2d678c0.JPG

hb1c2ca0.JPG

hf673db4.JPG

hd551021.JPG

h349ee64.JPG

h2e6de96.JPG

Thanks everyone

Dave, it is a great kit. Eduard is getting better in kits, but the Brassin Details are unsurpassed. Amazing. I am loving it.

Well, after a quick spell in the Hospital as a Patient (I delivered a healthy Kidney Stone on Monday morning) I am back. I have been trying a few new techniques for the weathering and I am getting there, I think. Actually it is better than before. I firmly believe that. I hope you will confirm it.

So this is the Progress, with the internal parts all painted, weathered and ready for assembly.

Thanks for looking and your comments are always appreciated.

Cheers

Alex

h11dae1e.JPG

h033612d.JPG

he4110c0.JPG

h565a167.JPG

hb7a464e.JPG

h5a95cde.JPG

hc96d6bd.JPG

h2b7ea52.JPG

hd0eff09.JPG

Back