• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/72 Eduard Focke-Wulf Fw.190 A-5

Likey.gif

I think you're improving with each build Alex (y) It's mostly about figuring out what works best for you :)

Cheers, Christian B)

Thanks guys!

You are ever so Kind

Now I put the whole Thing together and it would have been easier to operate on a fracture... things did not fit that well. But after a lot of surgery (microsurgery) I think I got it into shape.

This is the main assembly with Cockpit, engines and guns.

In another post the primer coating, aluminum cover and begin painting.

Cheers

Alex

h58242fd.JPG

h2a80719.JPG

hf8a53a1.JPG

h802ef54.JPG

hecd4ee5.JPG

h6b33cc8.JPG

h074044c.JPG

And this is the kit already in shape, as I mentioned.

Cheers

Alex

P.S.1: I am not some self-centered bastard that only Looks at his own Posts - I wish I had more time to comment on the wonderful Projects being shown here. I simply don't. But I always look and you all are a fountain of Inspiration!

P.S.2: Come on guys, not one single Picture of the license plate of your own cars? Canadian friends? Australian??

P.S.3: Good Weekend everyone.

h0128139.JPG

hffe9f2a.JPG

h229defa.JPG

hf109f19.JPG

h064e8d9.JPG

h90ddbe8.JPG

That is one busy little build Alex . Congratulations for even getting it together (y)

I suppose you don't need a picture of an NC plate ? :idonno

Cheers, Christian B)

Incredible work Alex! That is some amazing detail on that. Great job!

My California plate is rather boring, so I didn't think you wanted one like that. Too bad I don't still have my Florida Challenger space shuttle plate. That would have been worth sending to you.

Thank you so much, appreciated!

No plate is boring for me! These below are just normal day-to-day plates. All Pictures are most welcome!

From the USA I have:

AL - AZ - CO - CT - DE - FL - GA - HI - KS - KY - LA - ME - MA - MS - MI - MS - MO - MT - NV - NJ - NY - NC -

OH - OR - PA - SC - TN - TX - VA - DC - WV - WA - Puerto Rico and a government plate.

All the other 19 are missing.

Cheers

Alex

I've got a couple Iowa plates I can send photos of, plus a couple interesting items. :D B)

:pilot

Thanks everyone

So this is the first time I am trying this chipping technique. So far, so good. The Camouflage is painted and the main chipped Areas scratched. I Need to make them a bit smaller, but for my first try, I liked it.

Cheers

Alex

he27114e.JPG

h6e460aa.JPG

h8de34e0.JPG

hccab216.JPG

h7e5f160.JPG

h181b36d.JPG

hd74791f.JPG

And yet, another technique is learned (y) (y)

Looks like that things fits together pretty good :good:

Cheers, Christian B)

Thanks guys, much appreciated!

Now I jumped a bit and did the decals. Also laid down the weathering, this is the new technique I mentioned with the Ammo of Mig washes. The Pictures were taken shortly before applying so let's hope I manage to get the right Balance this time around.

Cheers

Alex

h27d28fa.JPG

h34a6639.JPG

he1cf1a2.JPG

hd39bb45.JPG

Hello everyone

As usual it turned out a Piece of f...ng sh*t. Too much paint, too dirty, not sharp enough. But still as Christian said I learned a Thing or two.

Here is the completed build.

Happy Holidays everyone

Alex

h711eeaa.JPG

he19ceab.JPG

h4ce74fe.JPG

h42a7ece.JPG

h11af8dc.JPG

h69abb39.JPG

h4b2a2a6.JPG

Back