• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/72 Eduard Focke-Wulf Fw.190 A-5

I like it Alex! It has character and is a wonderful addition to the diorama you have. I especially like that; since the way you built and painted it gives the impression of a well-used aircraft on the Eastern Front that is barely maintained due to shortages of materiel. Most impressive!

You have truly earned your ribbon.

Over all , I see a tremendous amount of effort Alex.

Way more that I would be comfortable at any one time if I was in a learning process but that's me.

One thing you might try to do is take pictures that are better focused on or part of the subject . There is a lot of your pictures that I can't understand exactly what it is that i'm looking at.

Ask questions if you need to.

Merry Christmas Alex :)

Thank you so much... really appreciate it

As I mentioned in my other post, nowhere else would you find such a bunch of nice and caring People to Support you even when you think that you should simply give up.

I am Feeling better about this build. Maybe I will try something not so difficult for a Change (a nice Hasegawa Ju-188) and then see where it gets me.

Once again many thanks.

I will be signing off from Dec. 28th until January 23rd, it is our annual Migration to Brazil. I will make sure to drink a few Capirinhas on the beach on your honor. :yipee

Cheers

Alex

Beuatiful job Alex!! :good:

... aproveite bem sua estadia aqui em terras brasileiras!

Grande abraço!

Luiz.

Back