• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/72 Airfix B-26 Bomber

Just painted what there is of an IP and, getting this thing ready for sealing... going over the instructions & making sure everything's installed... :frantic :hmmm :beer

:zen Ain't no rush, Ed, it isn't a sprint.

Ian.

Oh I know it :good: Just seems like every time I plan something, My mother has other plans... :frantic :frantic At least the fuselage is sealed up now (y) (y) :dance
I'll post pics in a bit.... :drinks

hbc01707.JPG

hd1c5e24.JPG

h27232ae.JPG

h2791c47.JPG

hd52687a.JPG

hef6c6de.JPG

h3c423d1.JPG

ha4516bf.JPG

Glad you got it closed up Eddy, watch the focus buddy. :popcorn

Thanks Bob. I'll try :drinks Had a bit of a time getting her closed up. I sanded down the bulkheads some & the dry fit went ok but, when I actually sat down & glued it, it was a whole different story!! :bang head fought me part of the way but, in the end, I :bat :bat :bat it senseless!! :evil:

Ok,I got carried away this evening... Got the seams on the fuselage filled & smoothed, looked over the wings & found they needed some work before I could install them so, fill & sand, sand & fill... cat in my lap :S sand & fill off to the side, cat under chin. Not getting any where, cat nuzzling my nose... :gogo drop sanding stick :frantic cat jumps down after it.
I pick it up & set it on the bench, set B-26 on bench, turn towards tv & watch Ancient Aliens. Cat nowhere near me... I pick up kit,check seams, load up applicator with Tenax, close bottle, soon as I get wing in place, applicator at the readyin the other hand & Psycho's back in my lap!! :facepalm But, as of now, the wings are on. :dance :geek :drinks Move to computer & cat's curled up in my lap purrin' up a storm :D
He's a good cat, altho he can be a pain at times...
Pics will be taken tomorrow & posted. Stay tuned :drinks
hc0c5848.JPG

Old pic but, that's him...

Looking good. Made me laugh too. My young fellow last night did the same and when I got fed up he walked to the center of the table and curled up and watched. Then when I tried to glue som PE on he was right in my face. Oh well, Cats you got to love em.
James

Looking good. Made me laugh too. My young fellow last night did the same and when I got fed up he walked to the center of the table and curled up and watched. Then when I tried to glue som PE on he was right in my face. Oh well, Cats you got to love em.
James
Yep, Sure do James :good: My cat is like 11 yrs old and I've had him since he was like 6-8 weeks! Never once hashe messed with my models :drinks Did commendeer an F-14 for hisself tho...

Back