• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/48 Revell SNJ TEXAN

Thanks fellas :drinks Managed to get more decals on her this mornin' & here's some pics

h60a4cf0.JPG

hf21afcc.JPG

h34e4ebf.JPG

This is from my uncle's Flight training at Pensacola,FL 1954-55

ha2d47c5.JPG

Decals have been futured & in this last pic, ya see the decal "P", I'm gonna try and splice it with the messed up "B" when things are dry... :frantic :frantic

I've had alot going on & forgot to upload these the other day. Got the "P" spliced onto the "B" without difficulty :geek painted the antiglare panel Black & hoping to catch some 1/2 decent temps without rain so I can shoot the cowling. All that's left are the numbers on the sides & the lower star & Bar & cowling & attach the prop and she'll be done...

h1aac65d.JPG

h58fc714.JPG

he956eef.JPG

Snuck out in the garage & fired up da compressor & got the cowling painted Yeller so, will finish decals tonite & have 'er done tomorrow :drinks

Thanks fellas :drinks Here's the latest pics...

h3ff17d2.JPG

The cowling & prop are just sittin' there. I masked off the cowling & slapped some Black on it Once dry, I'll attach and call it done :drinks
h6290880.JPG

h2b7653b.JPG

I went back & adjusted the decals...

Back