• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/48 Revell SNJ TEXAN

Well, this aint much of an update but, the prop is done, the canopy is installed. Just needta mask it off & hopefully spray some paint soon...

hcaa3dbe.JPG

h47fcb6f.JPG

Got the canopy arrangement figgered out and have started masking it off. Hope to get this & the Buffalo ready ta paint at the same time :hmmm :beer

That's looking might fine my friend .... I'll be watching this thingy .... :popcorn

THanks. Have I said how much I dislike masking greenhouse canopies??? :frantic This is ready for the paint shop... But, the 100+ temps are upon us. 105 here today!! :sick: :bang head :bang head

Managed to get some primer on this yesterday morning so, hopefully I'll git some paint on her soon :hmmm

coming along nicely Ed! Those greenhouses can be a pain!

I always try for an eduard mask for these....

:popcorn :popcorn

Ok, here's a couplea pics fer y'all...

h0cefa31.jpg

h7772875.jpg

Waiting for it to dry & then when I get a chance to spray while it's cool, I'll slap some yeller on this puppy :evil:

Back