• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/48 B-25J

nerdling

Figured we had enough fighters in the campaign. What we need now is a nice twin engine bomber with some bewbs on the side :rotf

Had to pick up some paint at Hobby Lobby yesterday and saw this in the model isle. I built one of these years ago. Sadly it was lost in a move. But I still happened to have some left over Kitsworld decals from that build.

This is the plane I'm doing. Named Meet Mrs. Runyon. Not sure who she was, but I like her style :rotf

Been slowly tinkering on this one the past week. Forgot how much I love these older Monogram kits. I was originally going to do more detail painting on the inside but figured you can't see it anyways so why waste the time.

I agree with you about the innards Ryan, unless you're going to open up all the hatches and stuff who can see it?

Looks good so far. :popcorn

Back