• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Your Best Build

hdfaf77c.jpg

Found this thread, thought I would add to it.
Best build so far??????
OS-13
I thought the weathering looked good and it went together well.
Frank

hdfaf77c.jpg

Found this thread, thought I would add to it.
Best build so far??????
OS-13
I thought the weathering looked good and it went together well.
Frank

Best build so far, that is precisely the point of this thread. Excellent work on a tough subject, Frank!

OK, MP, I triple dog dare you to build that brass boom. :D :mpup

Yeah, I want to see that brass boom as well.

This is my best build to date so far; at least the one with the fewest flaws:

British_Vauxhall_Ambulance_I.jpg

Since you can see thew silvering that I cannot get to go away no matter what I do, you can imagine how much the quality of the rest of my work is if this is the best so far to date. Still, I'm quite pleased and proud of this little model.

I did that build with brass rod... it takes just shy of 7 feet of brass rod to build it... just so you know (yes, I do have pictures, but not of the wip)

Great weathering on the Ju-52.
It looks like it has been through a tough life.
Frank
(y)

i find it hard to do a complete black aircraft and make it look good ,you nailed it (y) /

Paul, those are magnificent! That Ju-52 took me back to the movie "Stalingrad" as it looks just like the one used in the movie. Most amazing work!

Those are great builds, Paul. The Ju-52 is very convincing, the black finish is very well done alaso.

Back