• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Your Best Build

I would have to say my 1/700 Red October is one of my best. It was also great to get comments from one of the gentlemen who worked on the movie in the prop department.

redoctober1_zpsff5e3427.jpg

redoctober3_zpsbb7c0b90.jpg

redoctober5_zps1b950a92.jpg

Kenny,
Very nice work on the sub.
I would have gone crazy :frantic finishing all the small parts(men).
Frank

Hopefully the one i am working on now

Even if you've only built one, you have your best build. B)

I started this thread to give ourselves something to look back on and see our progress. Doesn't have to be perfect, just the one you like the best so far. :hmmm :eek:hyeah

:drinks

Hopefully the one i am working on now

Even if you've only built one, you have your best build. B)

I started this thread to give ourselves something to look back on and see our progress. Doesn't have to be perfect, just the one you like the best so far. :hmmm :eek:hyeah

with that thought, "the ones I like best" are these old Monogram kits...warmed over a bit.
hf5a53e7.JPG

hbf22712.JPG

h1b43f76.JPG

h53406b1.JPG

h9d38d0e.JPG

h00561a9.JPG

h68bbf5b.JPG

he0b7782_2018-09-29.JPG

hf73fd97_2018-09-29.JPG

h08a2839.JPG

pedestrian aircraft but I've always liked them

thanks!
C-GZSH It was my first kick at all the corrections, I learned the most from it, had a great time with the learning curve and just really enjoyed the finished model, by the way, the striping is all done with paint on all the models.

Bumping this again since we have completed campaigns and new members. please share what you consider your best build to date. B)

It's a far cry from most here... :laugh:

But it's the one with the fewest major screw ups/fits. It was also my first attempt as scratching bits (ASW gear in main cabin) and experimenting with a non-skid texture.

Ironically it was one of the quicker builds...part of a 2 week whirlwind SA Dave dare build during the Helicopter Campaign.

1/72 Hasegawa SH-60B
DSC_0099.JPG

DSC_0102.JPG

I have a few shelf queens that were shaping up to be pretty good builds, but for now I think I'll have to go with the Jug...

h58ccb39_2018-11-21.jpg

The F-16 Block 50 is a very close second...

he9fbbe8.jpg

Mike
:pilot

Back