• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Your Best Build

Excelent builds everyone!
It's hard to pick one, but here is the one I'm most proud of.
IMG_20150724_1930423_zpso8au4o2l.jpg

I didn't have any special plans when I started it, but ended up replacing and schratcing most of the original parts. I also managed to get a few awards for it :yipee

I like that very much!

More great stuff. That ambulance is very nice.

Tim, nice T34 also. Where have you been hiding these days?

Lately I've been playing with a nice pair of Jugs....I'm such a naughty boy :evil:

I'll post up some pics for a view when I'm done...... :D

It's just to much time spent at work and on the internet and not enough time at the bench and taking a bit of a posting hiatus :drinks

Lately I've been playing with a nice pair of Jugs....I'm such a naughty boy :evil:

I'll post up some pics for a view when I'm done...... :D

It's just to much time spent at work and on the internet and not enough time at the bench and taking a bit of a posting hiatus :drinks

Glad you found your way back Tim. :drinks

I'm taking the Belle to the IPMS show tomorrow, we'll see how she fairs. Wish they did scoring like AMPS. Guess they never will, too much ego to admit it's a better system.

Back