• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Your Best Build

Bob, sensational work on that Diamond T wrecker. I've been trying to acquire one in 1/72 scale but it has so far eluded me.

Mike what a sensational tribute and amazing story! that makes your dio truly more inspiring for that. Brilliant choice.

I guess this will do.
T-64BV

ME 163 captured

DSC03893.JPG

DSC03894.JPG

James

THIS IS A NEAT THREAD!

I have not been building long as y'all and when I see your work I am thinking..."can I ever get to that level?" I am not sure if I can, but hey, it gives me something to shoot for! Anyway I really thing this is possibly my best, the recently completed Dragonfly in 1/72. I surprised myself with this one:

h1d63f51_2018-01-28.JPG

h5d0fb70_2018-01-28.JPG

hbf3c92c_2018-01-28.JPG

Is it possible to have TWO favorite builds? I say this because I tend to see builds of armor and aircraft separately. To that end, I think this may be the best I have done in terms of Armor. I say that mostly because, with the exception of the seam on the barrel and 1-2 other things, it is possibly my closest "Show-worthy" effort to date:

h1b8559c.JPG

hab21fa4.JPG

h3165d94.JPG

ha69e75d.JPG

Where's mine? I was letting the good stuff be posted before I joined in. :laugh: This is one of my better works, it was loads of fun to build and I learned a lot along the way.

IMG_8727.JPG

For the John Marcus Main Battle Tank ribbon. To John! :drinks

Mike, this is one of my faves of your work! I am trying to get this very look on my T-72...how did you get to that "fade" on the turret and gun?

THIS IS A NEAT THREAD!

I have not been building long as y'all and when I see your work I am thinking..."can I ever get to that level?" I am not sure if I can, but hey, it gives me something to shoot for! Anyway I really thing this is possibly my best, the recently completed Dragonfly in 1/72. I surprised myself with this one:

h1d63f51_2018-01-28.JPG

h5d0fb70_2018-01-28.JPG

hbf3c92c_2018-01-28.JPG

Is it possible to have TWO favorite builds? I say this because I tend to see builds of armor and aircraft separately. To that end, I think this may be the best I have done in terms of Armor. I say that mostly because, with the exception of the seam on the barrel and 1-2 other things, it is possibly my closest "Show-worthy" effort to date:

h1b8559c.JPG

hab21fa4.JPG

h3165d94.JPG

ha69e75d.JPG

Echo....pick one... :popcorn

Since there's no wrong answer,pick one, you can add another as you progress. B)

Well since James' T-64BV didn't show up, I'm thinking the captured Me is his favorite to date.

As for Ian's models, I like the Dragonfly best. It sure looks far better than my 1/72 scale Dragonfly.

Nice posts guys!

This one than.
1/35 scale ,scratched build type R650 bunker for a 10.5 cm K 331(f)
still a bit shiny need a Matt varnish coat .

hf3284fb_2018-01-30.jpg

h4051469.jpg

h7a1f148.jpg

h13619f3.jpg

The real thing/type

hf9b9e1c.jpg

That's some fine work, Piet, but could you please pare it down to the one you think is best? :good:

Excelent builds everyone!
It's hard to pick one, but here is the one I'm most proud of.
IMG_20150724_1930423_zpso8au4o2l.jpg

I didn't have any special plans when I started it, but ended up replacing and schratcing most of the original parts. I also managed to get a few awards for it :yipee

Back