• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Would I lie to you honey ?

Great sales pitch. You sound like "Whats his name" Remington........"I liked it so much I bought the company". Remember those ads, for shavers (1970's)??

Hi Ant , yep I remember them just like it was yesterday , ......... well that's because it was , ........ way , ..... yesterday , .........

It's a little hazy though , ........ I mean they were the early 70's ............ :laugh:

I was always pretty high back then .................

Picture1219.jpg

Yep...This sentence "It really is a snot like texture...." defines it exactly as I figure :laugh: :laugh:

OK, I think is that we know here as "contact cement". It usually contains toluene, so it's considered dangerous if swallowed. I had used toluene as glue for my models from 10 years ago.

I will try your idea in my next proyect. Thanks !

Darío

Its very easy to get rid of too Ive seen people do it !!
You take the small bogie snot ball and attatch to a toilet wall just above the Urinal

Then weeks later after a sizable collection has been accumulated, workers come in and remove them

:)

Cheyenne wrote:
Hi Ant , yep I remember them just like it was yesterday , ......... well that's because it was , ........ way , ..... yesterday , .........

It's a little hazy though , ........ I mean they were the early 70's ............ :laugh:

Picture1219.jpg

Good one. :laugh:

Fantastic job on the tree mate. That figure almost looks real.....Oooooo sorry

TREEMENDUS wrote:
Cheyenne wrote:

Picture1219.jpg

Good one. :laugh:

Fantastic job on the tree mate. That figure almost looks real.....Oooooo sorry

Yeah, I see what yah mean there Ant. But maybe if you swapped out a hornet head for the one on the figure. It just don't look right ;)

Gary B)

Excellent Gary. LOL :cheer:

I wish my mum had have left my hair alone. Bless her. I look like i've been dragged through a hedge backwards.

IMG.jpg

God Knows. It looks like my head and tie are facing one way and the rest of me another way. One things for sure my Grandma would have knitted the cardigan thing.

My sister just dropped off a load of old school photos. This is one of the "better" ones :eek:hmy: maybe the tie was the uniform? imagine 30 of them facing you if you were the teacher!! sickbag at the ready. :X

Would a boogers worth of glue be an imperial or a metric measurement. Great tip by the way I will be giving it go.
Thanks

Ant was a wranger :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey Glenn , I heard you were off your tree thru the 70's ! B)

I think a booger worth of snot is imperial , a metric equivalent is a nasalmucusmeter which is ten nostril loads . :) See I am Edumacated :pp

Jenny :kiss:

Guenther , .......

Sorry I didn't see this sooner .

You have to use a pin or needle and put a decent size dollop , gob , boogers worth , of the rubber cement inside the attachment point of the Dragon magic tracks .

These are the only tracks I've used this method on .

You have to use just the right amount so you don't get the stuff all over everywhere .

By rights the method should work on any indy track set .

Thanks for this tip, Glenn, I plan to use it on my ISU-152 build! Does anyone wonder why you never see Ant and Ron Weasley in the same room together? Hmmmmmmmm.... :eek:hmy:

What is a "ranga" - Ginge?. I was never Ginge, it's just the 70's photo standard. A bit ilke the modern photo process makes me look grey!! :eek:hmy:

Back